video games ruined my life

DüM

okay i bought a acekard 2i, and i downloaded version 4.23, but it won't fucking work. when i download it, the akmenu4.nds file won't work..it keeps saving as a word document?...how do i fix this?? for example, at 3:30

my akmenu4.nds file doesn't look like that..it saves as a word document...

i hope i'm making sense lol

okay i bought a acekard 2i, and i downloaded version 4.23, but it won't fucking work. when i download it, the akmenu4.nds file won't work..it keeps saving as a word document?...how do i fix this?? for example, at 3:30
my akmenu4.nds file doesn't look like that..it saves as a word document...

i hope i'm making sense lol

doxlDBFQzSo

This is for you "paulina".

Apparently, Mew2King, arguably the best Smash player in the world today, deliberately lost to friend and rival ADHD, and was given $300 by ADHD to do so.

SSBB tourney fixing is where the real bread be at... I could almost pay my rent for a week with that kind of money. Oh well, a man can dream.

Hahaha I was shocked by how long the money was too

Anyone else here planning on getting Fable 3? I really liked the first two even though they never fully live up to the hype I still really enjoy them. I read a couple of reviews and I guess it's pretty damn good but I was just curious as to if anyone on here as played it yet.

anyone know what gaming headphones are the best on a super budget? like sub 100? should i just cop some cheap normal pair or are there good 5.1 options that i can afford without feeling like a douche?

turtle beach is expensive concept...

anyone know what gaming headphones are the best on a super budget? like sub 100? should i just cop some cheap normal pair or are there good 5.1 options that i can afford without feeling like a douche?

turtle beach is expensive concept...

Turtle Beach x11s are good for the money... like $60.

Those Senns posted up there are a good option. Don't go Turtle Beach tho.. Anything Triton produces beats TB in terms of build and quality for the same general price.

Have you used the AX180?

I'd like to hear a firsthand review considering their price point is totally reasonable.

I have the AX180s and they are pretty good. Can't compare with TBs though since i've never used them. Sometimes playing COD I feel like I can hear things that people with TBs can't hear. Maybe i'm just a tryhard tough I dunno.

The only downside to them is that the mic doesn't work with the (newer) black controller that I have. When I plug in the cord to the controller it doesn't register. However for the default controller that came with my xbox it works fine.

Well I know you're a try hard GB internet tough guy Darren, as illustrated by our 1v1 ahahahhahaa...

I definitely notice an improvement in sound quality especially with very quiet sounds when I replaced my original TB x1s with the newer TB x11s. I think Omnia has the same ones now and I think I just play with my volume a little higher than him because I hear things that he doesn't sometimes.

Can't wait for Black Ops so we can game again! I would pop in W@W to play with you, but Im trying to get mastery + at least 500 kills with every weapon before Black Ops.

^Peep the first page bro. I think there needs to be a new role call soon to update too. You can probably get most of the frequent SuFu players tho.

Have you used the AX180?

I'd like to hear a firsthand review considering their price point is totally reasonable.

Nah. I'm waiting for a legit 5.1 surround that's ~$100-125 to release. Until then I just use my surround sound and beefy AudioTechnicas when I need to keep quiet.

-----------------------------------------------------

Anyway. New Black Ops shit for those of us that aren't eagerly searching for leaks and ish..

I’m Josh Olin (aka JD_2020), Treyarch’s Community Manager on Call of Duty: Black Ops. Today, I wanted to take the opportunity to highlight some of the features that Call of Duty: Black Ops will deliver fans when it launches on November 9th. A number of these features are ones that I think the community has been wanting for a long time, which is why we’ve worked really hard to deliver.. So let’s get started!

Multiplayer Online Split-Screen Support

Let’s get started with what I believe is the most unknown, yet confirmed, aspect to Call of Duty: Black Ops Multiplayer -- the online split-screen support we’ve re-introduced to the franchise! This applies to both the Xbox 360 & PlayStation 3.

The Facts:

You can connect a 2nd controller and bring a Guest online (i.e. "JD_2020" & "JD_2020(1)").

Guests can rank up, earn unlocks, etc -- all Guest progress goes away once signed out.

(Xbox 360 only) You can bring a 2nd, Gold Xbox LIVE account online!

(Xbox 360 only) Both players with full online accounts can rank-up while playing split-screen, as if on two separate consoles.

Custom Games Editor

Allow me to introduce the Black Ops Custom Games editor! Private Matches have never been this customizable. Players will have the ability to structure their games at all new levels of granularity. From variables as simple as Time Limit and Score Limit, or as deep as which weapons, Perks, and gear is available. You want a Pistols Only match? Make one! No longer do custom game modes rely on the "honor system".

Furthermore, any Custom Game you create and configure can be placed in your File Share, for friends and the community-at-large to browse, download, and enjoy. You just might create the most addictive new game mode of all time from the comfort of your own living room!

In-Game Friends List

We’ve integrated a built-in Friends List into the in-game User Interface. You’ll be able to browse Recent Players, Friends, navigate their File Shares, Recent Games, Combat Records -- all within this in-game menu system designed to streamline the social process within the game. Sending game invites and joining Friends’ games has never been simpler than in Call of Duty: Black Ops.

Regional Matchmaking & Party Privacy

Call of Duty: Black Ops will support regional matchmaking filters on a global scale. So, no matter where you’re at in the world, you will have the ability to specify whether you want to match with players from other geographical regions, or only those local to you. This will make communication and lag a much less intrusive variable on your gameplay experience.

Additionally, given Black Ops will support joining games in progress via an even simpler built-in in-game Friends List interface, we’ll allow a Party leader to lock down his lobby to Invite Only, Friends Only, or even Close it altogether if he wants to be in complete control over who enters and exits the Party Lobby.

Emblems Do NOT Reset with Prestige

This one is pretty cut-and-dry -- a frequently asked question is, "Will my kickass emblem I spent hours perfecting be lost when I prestige??" The answer is, "NO!" -- Emblems are one of the only aspects of Black Ops MP that do not get a full reset upon entering Prestige. Things that will reset when you Prestige are: XP, COD Points, Challenge progressions, Loadouts, etc.

So that’s just a few of the lesser-known components to Call of Duty: Black Ops MP, officially confirmed in one location! What I just described applies to the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and the PC -- except for the Split Screen Online play, Regional Matchmaking, and Party Privacy. That’s just 360 and PS3.

For more information regarding Black Ops, and all the new features included in Multiplayer, head over to our official YouTube channel at http://YouTube.com/CallOfDuty and watch all the different trailers we have highlighted the game. Additionally, follow me on Twitter at @JD_2020 for more news and updates.

http://www.callofduty.com/intel/407

New Vids:

c9SMRg-oo9Q

4CToW9N6SZs

Looks like I'm only using the L96.

2nGd2vwYRWw

Check this one out on YT for higher res to read the descriptions more easily.

Hopefully my mom and pop shop comes thru and I'll be able to grab my copy sometime this coming week.