video games ruined my life

DüM

it's crazy that they're both developing games with both character sets. It really is Tekken vs Street Fighter. I'll prob cop both, but I'm more excited about the SF version.

i'm copping ALL OF EM !!

MVC3

SF VS T

T VS SF

MK9

online 3S

AHHHHH

I'm experiencing confusion between the bouts of masturbation caused by the sdcc gameplay video; it was announced that there was going to be Capcom vs Namco and vice versa, like DÃœM said each developed by one of the developers.

So now there's SF vs Tekken, and now i hear from some dude that the Namco vs Capcom (x2) are still happening.

between these - potential - games, marvel vs capcom 3 and mortal kombat 9, i really don't think i can holdout being pc only anymore :eek:

i don't see it working lol that version in the video is likely to piss off tekken players constricting it to 2d and vice versa, SF-esque juggling mechanics = fail, i will still get it though, i can see how cutting down tekken's movelists to fit SF4's engine would work, but how are they going to bring SF characters into tekken's engine when the average tekken character has 50+ more moves in their arsenal, i don't see them adding random moves to the capcom characters, i predict unbalance in both versions haha but will still cop both

I'm thinking of playing it but that's after I finish Tales of Innocence and Mother 3. How is it though? I thought DQVIII was brilliant.

Sorry it took me so long to respond but based on what I have seen ( I never played DQVIII) its similar but it introduced a lot to the series. I can't stop playing it to be honest and I highly recommend picking it up if you are looking for a solid RPG.

using MAME with my TE stick, trying to get SFIII Third Strike to work is a bitch2hyi5uh.png

download ggpo and play it offline

its really easy to use for mame fighting games

I'm on the fence about Starcraft 2. I'm no where near as pro as 99% of people on line and thus hate multiplayer. They're saying singleplayer is 20-60 hours though, and the trailer on Blizzards site looked ridiculous.

I've been playing SMT: Strange Journey on the DS. Forgot how much I love that series. Need to get a PS3 so I can download the PS 2 games...

PS. I'm selling Red Dead Redemption for the 360 for 30 bux shipped.