video games ruined my life

DüM

Man I was trying to invite you to my party but you kept signing off and signing back on. I wanna play with some people...

SuFu clan tag in full effect.

AHah yeah, everytime i have a bad game i just sign off to take a break. Just had a 14-27 game on headquarters lol. played with icandunkonu good game though.

I wouldnt play this on PC Servo... doesnt feel right and crashes on my comp. this game rocks on xbox360!

I keep hearing that but whatevs - I've played it on a friends and it seems fine. My friends are all PC cats so that's what they're all on / getting anyway and what's the point if you can't shoot the shit with friends while playing? Basically none.

there's a way to get unlimited care packages. there's a video of it on youtube.

Now that there's a YT video of it and IW's use of Twitter, all the exploits will be patched soon enough. I do give them props for finding what they do, idk how they would find the button combos that would would do that.

Ground war in W@W turned out to be the saving grace of that game to me... it was a lot of fun...

There were 5 flags on a big map, 3 on a smaller map, all in fixed positions, usually you started fighting over the middle flag, the others being more in your spawn turf... you would have to capture them one at a time, the one in the middle, to the next, to the win, so it would ebb and flow all over the map. you could lose all the flags to your last one, and then turn things around and capture the other teams... It would keep going till one team got them all or time ran out... was pretty good.