video games ruined my life

DüM

alice in wonderland 2 is going to be awesome, the alan wake fan in me thinks...they just released a comic app for the iphone etc. which was kinda weird but cool if you've never messed with the interactive storytelling setup. The real news, however, is that every copy of alice 2 includes a code for the original, ultra rare, PC game from american mcghee. T-minus 1 month!

i'll take the fluid controls of MW3 over the clunky BF:BC style anyday, it's probably a non issue if you're on PC, but the BF series just doesn't have the polish on console

cosign. looks promising. so does BF though, I will probably cop both.

Did about as much as I could on LA Niore in 2 playthroughs. Anyone wanna kawp for $40 shipped for PS3? Still in pristine condition and will include the DLC card that I didn't activate. I'll be selling it on Amazon at a higher price otherwise.

Getting MVC3 back has been a priority of mine, so if anyone wants to trade game for game to expedite my search, I'm down.

i was good at dota and relearning everything at hon is annoying as hell. i forgot how steep the curve was in these games. i wish they kept similar hero models so i would be like "oh this dude has blink" or "oh this dude has a 600 nuke ult"

or at least made a shop that wasn't stupid hard to navigate through

with that said im now gonna play hon

i was good at dota and relearning everything at hon is annoying as hell. i forgot how steep the curve was in these games. i wish they kept similar hero models so i would be like "oh this dude has blink" or "oh this dude has a 600 nuke ult"

or at least made a shop that wasn't stupid hard to navigate through

with that said im now gonna play hon

HON servers are being DDOS'd to death with no sign of a fix anytime soon :(. I think its possible to play some public matches if you're lucky.

I remember when I first moved from HON to DOTA. Everything seemed to die 100x faster! Hero fights last maybe... 3-8 seconds? The pacing is much faster and the meta game is completely different then DOTA. I give props to S2 to making the game so PVP oriented but they're failing pretty hard at handling the DDOS right now.