video games ruined my life

DüM

Here's a weird question for you gamers - for a project I'm working on I'm looking for any and all churches in videogames. Especially useful would be any you can remember that also have art in them -paintings, stained glass windows, architectural detailing, whatever... that I can run on PC or extract the samples from in some way. Anything you can remember / suggest would be much appreciated!

Assassin's Creed 2 has some good churches. Especially The Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore.

Edit: Just played like 3 hours of Portal 2 bro-op with Mag. Shit is soooo dope.

Portal 2 will be getting new test chambers, leaderboards and challange mode for single and multiplayer challenge mode this summer, Valve confirmed today.

Portal DLC #1 will be free for the PC, Mac, Xbox 360 and PS3.

10 charizards

I'm currently playing the XBLA version of Beyond Good and Evil. It was one of the games from last generation that I still haven't played along with Okami and God Hand.

So far I am really impressed with the structure of the game, especially considering when it came out.

I have a psp i never use. What the hell can i do with this thing thats cool? link to rom sites or anything? hack ATM's like jon conner? what the fuck?

depends on your firmware, you can downgrade on certain ones to run homebrew shit.

i have a 1.0 or 1.1.... early adopter loser.

any light would help guys.

thanks.

the fat psps are actually the best for homebrew. i play mostly ps isos on my fat. it's a free ps1 on the go! currently finishing up persona 2: innocent sin and will probably move onto eternal punishment afterwards. all you need is a pandora battery and a magic memory stick, both of which you can make on your own if you know how, but a pandora battery is only like 5 bucks on ebay so..... might as well buy one and save yourself the trouble of potentially bricking your system. With the pandora battery, it's really easy to make your own magic memory stick (use a cheap 1 gig one or something).

im good anyday except mondays usually, haha. I might get in a game or two on mondays, but i have weekly shit due tuesday so you know how that goes.

Any other day i'm free after 2-3pm pst

edit: also i should be on a lot todayyy