Thom - Julius - Hedi - McQueen - Cloak

Object-Dyed

Hello all -

So continues my massive closet cleaning sale. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to hit me on PM. The prices include shipping within the continental US. Much love to all that have bought from me in the recent past! Cheers!

m.

1.) Thom Browne "Thorn-proof" tweed suit - SOLD - Size 0 -

This suit is a beast. Made to measure at the Hudson Street store - This was part of the last collection where everything was still handmade in NY, not italian factory action like it is now. The quality is incredible. All hand finished stitching, Deep charcoal colour, Grosgrain tipped working cuffs, fully lined, natural horn buttons...etc. The fabric is part of his top tier swatch options... It was a tweed developed in Ireland for the hunts that was essentially woven "inverse" so as to not catch on thorns. It has amazing texture and depth. Warm but lightweight. Really amazing stuff. The pants have been hemmed ala' Thom Browne (2.5 inch full cuff); however, I am 6'3 so unless you are much taller than that, you would be fully capable of treating them like an unhemmed pant and having your tailor finish them for you, whether cuffed above the ankle or done as a normal trouser. The jacket fits like a true 44 and the pant like a 27-28. Both have room for alteration should it be required. For those of you who have not had the pleasure of putting on a suit by Thom, this is a fantastic opportunity... They are the best. They make other designer suiting look like "just fashion suits." I purchased this suit for a little over 7000.00. I have only worn it once. Comes with the original garment bag and heavy wooden hanger (not pictured).

IMG_0774.jpg

IMG_0775.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

2.) Thom Browne - Hand-framed, Knit Cashmere Cardigan - 1500.00 - Size 0

Another one of Thom's best pieces. This is one of the all hand framed, hand knit cashmere cardigans from the small place in Wales using traditional knitting techniques (it was described to me by Thom as a room full of old, nearly blind Welsh women). It still has the three stripe insignia (not the "I got sued 4 stripe non-sense") and is entirely tipped along all plackets (5 - front, 2 side vents, 2 cuffs) with red, white, and blue grosgrain. Done in a truly fantastic navy/grey argyle. If there is a request for both the suit and the cardigan, Im open to discounts. I purchased this for 5700.00 from Barney's New York as the Hudson store sold out. :) Fits a true 44.

IMG_0788.jpg

IMG_0789.jpg

3.) Julius - Grimmrobe - 475.00 - Size 2

Black (of course) unfinished cotton jacquard in a long hoodie with a double zipper and proper doom cloak hood (much love to the SUNN O))) fans). Fits from a 44 to a 46. Sick piece.... Bought from Atelier for 1k. Worn only once.

IMG_0778.jpg

IMG_0779.jpg

4.) Alexander McQueen - Tuxedo Jacket - 400.00 - Size 44

Classic McQueen tailoring in a super rare size. Retails at 1825.00 Slim satin peak lapels on a wool/mohair blend suiting. Classic, beautiful Mcqueen piece. Excellent with jeans or with proper suit pants... I have the trousers as well (but in a 46) and will throw them in for 150.00 (They are sold as separates in the boutiques).

IMG_0777.jpg

5.) Cloak - Glazed Cotton Hooded Blouson - 350.00 - Size Large (fits like a 48)

Not much else to say.... Sick piece... Hood zips on or off... Stand collar that can be folded down, quilted detailing on sleeves and pockets, lightweight and warm, perfect fit for a true 48. I wish it still fit me. Originally 1200.00. From Cloak's last collection.

IMG_0791.jpg

6.) Dior Homme by Hedi Slimane - Emperor Jeans - SOLD - Size 29

Dark blue with black overwash. Hand distressed. ... Like new... Not much else to say... A perfect pair of bluejeans. Cheers!

IMG_0781.jpg

7.) Dior Homme by Hedi Slimane - Radioactive Denim - SOLD - Size 34

19cm. Black used denim with a metallic pewter coating baked into the grain of the jeans. I lost a bit of weight or Id still be rocking these. Like new. Priced to move. :)

IMG_0784.jpg

8.) Dior Homme by Hedi Slimane - Repair Denim - 125.00 - Size 34

21 cm. Smoke blue, destroyed denim repaired and rewoven by hand to create the effect of Pete Doherty's jeans (remember him?). From SS06. These are unworn. Just were never my style and now too big. Also priced to move. The best thing about these is the colour. Really cool and pairs well with everything - especially plaids.

IMG_0785.jpg

9.) Dior Homme by Hedi Slimane - Grey stripes button down - 100.00 - Size 42 (IT 52)

Classic, beautifully cut dress shirt by Hedi (SS05). Simple, medium grey vertical stripes on an exquisitely tailored button-down. Unworn.

IMG_0782.jpg

IMG_0783.jpg

10.)Alexander McQueen - Cashmere/Wool Scarf Shirt - NWOT - 250.00 - S (fits 44-46)

Gorgeous Cashmere shirt with attached scarf – best worn under a jacket so that it hangs out the bottom or with the scarf wrapped and bundled around the neck... Fantastic for layering.

IMG_0786.jpg

IMG_0661.jpg

11.) Cloak Houndstooth V-Neck sweater – 200.00 – Size Medium

Another piece I hate selling… SICK houndstooth design in ominous Green/Black. Each “tooth” is hand-pieced into the sweater (as visible in the second photograph) and the neck line is crocheted in the manner of lace to appear as moth-holes.

IMG_0790.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

• 1 month later...