2 MONTHS WASHED LEVIS STFs PICTURES

CHUNGY

^thanks for the comments. basically just wore them everywhere i could, from school to any other activities. washed them in warm water and then i hung them up to dry. too bad they don't fit anymore. now i'm working on a pair of stfs that are a little more loose then these.

Edited by CHUNGY on Feb 26, 2006 at 12:26 PM

:-( I'm so jealous... I've been wearing mine for almost 2 months now but there's barely any fading. Then again, all I ever do is ride the train and the bus with minimal walking. So can you even button them up anymore or is it completely impossible?

Chungy, them jeans are lookin good. The wear looks nice and natural. The beauty of the new stfs is that you can get decent wear after only a couple of months. The downside, though, of course is the fuzziness and softness of the denim after a couple of washes. Have you started to notice this yet? Stfs are probably your best bang for the buck. The color looks great prior to wash and is a great contrast to the orangish stitching. Sucks the jeans don't fit ya now. You should invest in some lvcs now.