edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

A link that one of our supertalkers posted on page 252 is sending server requests or something, causing sufu's system to hang. The only way to have known that is through browsing the text-only archive, but the text-only archive does not give mods access to delete the post. They can't get to it to delete it because of the hang. Supertech is working on it.. when it gets fixed, these threads will be merged.

It got locked so people will stop trying to load page 252 cuz those weird requests slam sufu's server pretty hard or something like that. :{

So, at long last I have gotten some Fixers done. I have 18 of them sheathed up and sharpened. These compact S30v neck knives are made of 5/32" stock and feature six SAE wrench sizes in the handle (designed to be used with the knife in the sheath), a 1/4" hex opening whose main purpose on this tool is to aid in sheath retention and a small 1 3/8" cutting edge. The Fixers are $145 each plus shipping and this sign up sale will run until 7 PM eastern time tonight, March 7th at which point the winning numbers will be drawn. As always, thank you all for your interest and support!

fixer2.jpg

I want one.

http://atwoodknives.blogspot.com/2010/03/fixer-sign-up-sale.html

seriously?!?!? it looks cool, but for all functionality how the hell would you really be able to get a decent grip on it without tearing up your palm/fingers? I'm sure the sheath provides some protection but I'd probably puncture through it with my luck or some other dumb reason to visit the emergency room. and the price is a little TOO high.

i put my name down for one

i know it sounds terrible but i know people at USN and BF and EDCF would buy that shit for at least 200-250 and i need money for bladez fund

cqc-6 suckaz

Thanks for the review solix! Thought I was losing my mind with the old EDC thread... Prolly just withdrawal symptoms...

Yardsale - what bag? And why the extra crankset? Great cycling EDC tho..

^^ yo, why'd you go for the E1E incan and not something like E1L or E1B? unless i'm mistaken.. i know surefire underrates their outputs but i think that thing is like $80 bucks for advertised 15lm??

and riff you gotta post them wilkins grips!!

Thanks for the review solix! Thought I was losing my mind with the old EDC thread... Prolly just withdrawal symptoms...

Yardsale - what bag? And why the extra crankset? Great cycling EDC tho..

http://www.timbuk2.com/tb2/products/backpacks/mavericks-swig-backpack

waterproof. i murdered out the swirl. the extra crankset was just for the day, switching out my old crankset with that one.

the fixers look nice and all, but I know I'd cut my fingers off trying to use one.
Yea, a wrench where a blade is the handle is some clive barker shit, no thanks.

it comes with a kydex sheath -_-

kydex sheaths are usually fit very snug, and you're not going to cut yourself if you know how to use a wrench.

i wish it had a bottle opener.

^^ yo, why'd you go for the E1E incan and not something like E1L or E1B? unless i'm mistaken.. i know surefire underrates their outputs but i think that thing is like $80 bucks for advertised 15lm??

and riff you gotta post them wilkins grips!!

yeah, for me it came down to length. 3.4 length vs 4.0 in. I dunno, seemed like a big enough difference for me.