edc [everyday carry] shaved my wife

branespload

Flat Head from SE?

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=265

If not, I think if you contact some people from the Leather PYC thread, they might be able to custom make something for you with the hardware they have and whatever type of cording you want.

It was a present from my lady last christmas, she paid full retail ($88)! I saw at the store and really wanted it until I saw how much it was

It was on sale for 50-60% off early last year until it sold completely out.

Looking for a nice pen, preferably cheap, starting class next week.

Recommendations?

I love the uni-ball jetstream pens, especially the 1.0 bold point ones. They are the smoothest writing pens I have ever used. Also, the ink dries super fast (which is especially important as a lefty). You can find them pretty much everywhere (just got a fresh 3 pack of retractable ones at Staples). I highly recommend this pen, you will not be disappointed. Pilot G2 has nothing on this guy. :)

51GkLp7Z5wL._SS400_.jpg

I've been hooked on this pen as of late...The Pentel EnerGel writes super good, bout 2 bucks each or a little less for a 3 pack.

pentel_bln15-v_1.jpg

Or you could just bust out the old cut off ghetto ass Bic pen like I did at work today from boredom since there's boxes and boxes of these things lying around and they actually don't write all that bad.

IMG_1031.jpg

Yo.

Nitecore EX10 R2. It's perfect for what I want, nice and small, adjustable beam, max 145 lumens, min 3 lumens, can be adjusted all the way in between. it can be a twisty or a clicky, the piston drive system is SUPER smooth and quiet. I can turn it on with a click, and I have is set to a pretty low lumen, maybe like 20. if I click click-hold, it ramps up to 145, double click and it ramps down to 3 lumens. Click-hold and it will adjust up or down, remembering the last setting if you turn it off. And to top it all off, the Fenix diffuser fits perfectly.

Also came with a little ring and a super small clip for a keychain, perfect EDC light.

CFRLights is great. Ordered on thursday night, got my light today. :thumbs up:

http://www.cfrlights.com/servlet/the-556/NiteCore-SmartPD-EX10-R2/Detail

http://www.cfrlights.com/servlet/the-405/white%2C-diffuser%2C-fenix%2C-flashlight/Detail

Video on the nitecore, not mine but it covers the ramp and stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irqhuV8Xo_A&feature=PlayList&p=0F49642A623D76DD&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=19

img2903r.jpg

yo gregH.

i don't think 154cm stands for 154 centimeters....i'm pretty sure it doesn't. but i might be wrong. where you at 35percent?

you're right, it's 154cm grade steel, my bad thanks for pointing it out

jubmhl.jpg

Keys (tanner lanyard)

Kryptonite mini U/fabric horse u-lock holster

Tanner bifold (xmas gift)

Vintage Davy Crockett hankerchief

mini zippo

carmex

leatherman skeletool

moleskine

sharpie pen

blackberry curve (peasant status)

leatherman e33l knife

leatherman monarch 300 light

(packed most of this in my supreme waist bag, carried the norm in my pockets)

agree, this thread should be renamed "Buy Stupid Shit Just Incase You Need It"!!!

this threak is just feeding into my already growing, the world is going to end and i need a flint and a peanut lighter to make fire and a knife to hunt and eat squirrels and rats....and better have my bug out bag ready........grrrrrrrr!