Alden Indy, Quoddy boots, Paul Smith bag

ghulkhan

I have a few items I am selling. Prices are fairly low compared to what I had paid. Almost all of them are 70-80 off retail which is what I paid.. So I guess my loss is your gain...Prices all include paypal fees and shipping CONUSA. Please email me with questions or measurement requests..

sold

A. Alden Ultimate Indy Boots. Brown. Size 10.5. I am a US 11 and these fit me perfect. Exclusively made for Leathersoul Hawaii. These are better than the regular Indy boots. Better leather, construction etc. Commando/ leather sole. These were 475 I believe plus 25 dollars shipping. I got the shoe trees from the Alden store in NYC for 40-50 bucks.

These have about a month of wear on them. Need to be polished. Always used the trees in these. Trees will be included, dust bags and box if you want but I dont know where the box lid went. Paid full retail so totaled about 550. Yours for 250 shipped. This is cheaper than the regular Indy boots new.

photo3-6-1.jpg

photo3-5-1.jpg

photo2-6-1.jpg

photo4-5-1.jpg

photo-6.jpg

photo5-5.jpg

photo2-5-1.jpg

I have a few items I am selling. Prices are fairly low compared to what I had paid. Almost all of them are 70-80 off retail which is what I paid.. So I guess my loss is your gain...Prices all include paypal fees and shipping CONUSA. Please email me with questions or measurement requests..

D. Paul Smith messenger back with wacky knit. British Collection. As seen on styleforum legend PHAT GUIDO. Retail is 695. 220 SHIPPED for you. It is made of olive heavy twill and leather. See photos for the little details. British Collection is the made in england collection for Paul Smith. Brand NEW. This bag sold out at all the PS stores in the country...before sale time!

photo4-7.jpg

photo4-6-1.jpg

photo5-6.jpg

photo-7.jpg

photo2-7.jpg

photo3-7-1.jpg