WayneGibbous

Pics that describe your childhood (pics only)

rebecca has died of typhoid

i never got to play oregon trail. I had to read a book with the weird kids 'cause I was in the 'gifted' group. i'm pretty sure oregon trail would've been a better choice in the long run.

yea i never played oregon trail either.

hate when the random discussions come up and everyone starts screaming ohhh man i couldnt fucking forge the river oh my fucking ox or wahtever and then im just sitting there awkward .

fuck that game.

back in 5th grade me and my boy would be playing oregon trail and wed be hunting and when we shot the gun wed turn the speakers up all the way to startle everyone. got our free recess revoked.

i never got to play oregon trail. I had to read a book with the weird kids 'cause I was in the 'gifted' group. i'm pretty sure oregon trail would've been a better choice in the long run.

when i got put in the gifted class we got even better games. north & south for the commodore. so ill

i was just so pumped we got to play a game with shooting in it in class

nope, post. my teacher just bought it for us to play with. i remember a lot of abstract painting and video games in grade 5 come to think of it he was kind of a hippy

s2-LEBc2sO8

the shit? you'll get the shit...

you will be......KNEE DEEP.......in the shit

yea i never played oregon trail either.

hate when the random discussions come up and everyone starts screaming ohhh man i couldnt fucking forge the river oh my fucking ox or wahtever and then im just sitting there awkward .

fuck that game.

I had a cool teacher who let us play Lode Runner and that Pac-Man word game instead. I never got all the way through Oregon Trail.

fuuuck Lode Runner was dope. My mom was really good at it.