You Cot Damn Australians. SMH

Sayword

(...)

people got a lot to learn and the more you travel the world, the more you realize that so many countries are way behind the curve in terms of racial sensitivity and their treatment of immigrants and traditionally marginalized people.

Does the curve have a behind and a front? I don't know.

It's ok for a black comedian in the US to make fun of white stereotypes, but not the other way round.

Totally understandable, but still it doesn't make sense.

Judge for yourself:

8YVQ0jfZqsE

and

ZJ78COkDWik

are you serious? You arent aware of any Aboriginal Australians that aren't athletes?

how can you take that from what i said? ease up on the pc. i said 'just about', meaning that the overwhelming majority of famous indigenous people are athletes. if you seriously think i'm wrong you're tripping balls.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7cbkxn4G8U&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7cbkxn4G8U&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

how can you take that from what i said? ease up on the pc. i said 'just about', meaning that the overwhelming majority of famous indigenous people are athletes. if you seriously think i'm wrong you're tripping balls.

Well this totally depends on your interests and level of cultural knowledge. There are quite a few well know indigenous athletes, like Cathy Freeman and Mundine, but people like Albert Namatjira and Eddie Mabo are just as well known and respected for totally different reasons.