TOJ1 WhiteBlack Hybrid 44

Ok. Got my toj in the mail. Thouroughly impressed with everything about it, just like everyone else. But going to sell it at a loss for you guys.

It's Black Goretex ma-1 side.

Black Cashmere White lamb on varsity side.

3891103768_e7c7a44e25.jpg

3890313325_e8f8e6ed1d.jpg

Dismals pics of toj1.

The MTM customizations are as follows

44 body but with 46 sleeves. (I'm a large 44 sometimes 46, will fit guys who normally wear xs even if thats usually a bit tight, 35.5 inch chest measured to skin)

Body lengthened 1 inch.

Sleeves made to 23 inches.

asking SOLD shipped. Brand new as it came.

like i normally wear a medium in jackets/hoodies. Would this fit me?

if you're like me medium --> 46/48 territory.

39.5" chest for me --> 48 in TOJ1, almost 50.

Just to clarify 35.5 inch is my chest measurement, to skin, nothing to do with jacket measurements. The jacket measures just like the chart, but with 1 inch added in length and size 46 arms with 23 inch sleeves.

chart.jpg

You really do have to size from your shoulders on these things. Find a good fitting jacket that you own and get the shoulder measurement, and then go with that. The P2P is accomodating, just get a perfect fit on the shoulders.

Also dis advised me to go with a size 46 but I measured my other jackets and they were 16.5 inches in the shoulders, so I went with the XS anyway and sized up on the arms, fits perfectly because of that. The S would have been too large. Now mind you I wear a XS is most things, but an s in other stuff, like BoO and nake and famous shirting. XS and 140lbs.