FS: Studio D'Artisan, FullCount, Warehouse, LVC

nightdeposit

Fall cleaning has unearthed these gems. I don't wear them (I've lost a bit of weight) and they must go.

I apologize for the crappy pics, but its an old camera, as I've lost 2 Lumix's this year!

I'm open to offers on all of them, or alternately, if you have something to trade, let me know.

I have 100% positive feedback on ebay (id: splingsplong) and I am located in NYC.

I will accept paypal, as that seems to be the best way to do this.

all measurements below are in inches

*****NOTE: The thigh measurements are wrong, according to BIG style measuring, they are on the small side across the board. I neglected to measure in the correct spot for the thigh, and they are all off. I will correct the measurements soon, inquiries about the actual measurements welcome)*****

PAYPAL address is [email protected]

_________

FullCount 0105 NA (Natural Indigo)

16.5 Waist

34 Inseam/44.5 Outseam

11 Rise

10.5 Thigh

8.5 Leg opening

Worn maybe 5-6 times, soaked once in warm water. Practically brand new... These are natural indigo, and have an incredible streaky look to them. Its FullCount denim, and it's top notch. These are truly unique jeans.

SOLD

fullcount0105NAtag.jpg

fullcount0105fullback.jpg

fullcount0501fullfront.jpg

Warehouse SuFu Contest Jeans

16.75 Waist

33.5 Outseam/44 Inseam

10.5 Rise

10.5 Thigh

8 Leg opening

Worn off and on for a few months. Soaked once, hot washed once or twice, cant remember. I should have sized down more. Plenty of information on this board about these jeans. Gorgeous Warehouse denim. Crotch had some restitching done and were chain stitched at BIG.

$150.00

sufuwarehousetag.jpg

sufuwarehousefront.jpg

sufuwarehouseback.jpg

sufuwarehousefullfront.jpg

FullCount 1101 FS

16.5 Waist

34 Inseam/45 Outseam

11.5 Rise

10.5 Thigh

8 Leg Opening

Hot soaked once with very hot water, and the leather tag shrunk in a very comical way. Worn maybe twice. Unusual arcuate. Fit pics from my post in the FullCount thread. These have not been worn since then.

$175.00

fullcountshrunkentag.jpg

fit2.jpg

fit1.jpg

con't...

Warehouse 1001 xx

16.75 Waist

33 Inseam / 44 Outseam

12 Rise

10.5 Thigh

9 Leg Opening

Bought a few years ago from another Sufu'er, theyre just too big for me. Never washed them, don't know if they were ever soaked or washed. A little stitching missing from the front left pocket. Incredible Memphis cotton. Red tab. Absolutely gorgeous!!! Note: They have stopped producing these, so get them!

SOLD

warehouse1001back.jpg

warehouse1001front.jpg

warehousefrontleftpocket.jpg

warehouseselvage.jpg

Studio D'Artisan SD-201

16.1/8 Waist

36 Inseam / 47 outseam

12 Rise

8.5 Leg Opening

These were warm soaked once, and never worn. Brand new. They are apparently a sample, (it's written on the inside pocket bag) but the quality seems to be commensurate with the standard production of other SdA jeans, meaning, they are top quality.

SDA201back.jpg

SDA201fullback.jpg

SDA201fullfront.jpg

Studio D'Artisan SD-001

16.5 Waist

37 Inseam/ 49.5 Outseam

12.5 Rise

11 Thigh

9.5 Leg Opening

These are raw, brand new, with tag. Insane left hand twill. Purple selvage. Some of the most amazing denim I've ever seen. They are apparently a sample, (it's written on the inside pocket bag) but the quality seems to be commensurate with the standard production of other SdA jeans, meaning, they are top quality.

SOLD

SD-001back.jpg

SD-001front.jpg

SD-001purpselv.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...