Brands for tall guys?

Silent Service

am 6'5" as well and I've never had a problem finding clothing of all kinds that fits superbly...

they tend to be of the upscale designer kind because they match my body type better (I swim so I have wide shoulders narrow waist)...

but I can buy anything straight off the rack in Jil Sander, Dior, Dolce, Burberry Prorsum, YSL etc...hell Club Monaco even...

depends on your body type and how you like your clothes to fit...and also the specific garment...

dress shirts are tricky...

shorts are absolutely out of the question ha!

plain white t-shirts : jockeys, hanes, calvin klein fit fine...not a fan of american apparel as those are scandalously overpriced...

club monaco has good t-shirts on sale all the time...great fit...if you have a Club Monaco outlet near you you can get'em for dirt cheap...

as far as "cool" designed/tshirts : I tend to scour the net for those as I naturally tend to stay away from items that are readily available in shops...I get a lot of stuff from skateboard shops/sites...some of those companies have very nice design aesthetics...

again...I like a close fit on my t-shirts...

where do you live?

Quote:

plain white t-shirts : jockeys, hanes, calvin klein fit fine...not a fan of american apparel as those are scandalously overpriced...

club monaco has good t-shirts on sale all the time...great fit...if you have a Club Monaco outlet near you you can get'em for dirt cheap...

as far as "cool" designed/tshirts : I tend to scour the net for those as I naturally tend to stay away from items that are readily available in shops...I get a lot of stuff from skateboard shops/sites...some of those companies have very nice design aesthetics...

again...I like a close fit on my t-shirts...

where do you live?

--- Original message by continuus on Feb 20, 2006 10:05 PM

Brooklyn, Coney Island to be exact. I used to like slim fitting shirts when I was 180, but I weight trained(actually training, not just eating shit) from last april to now and I'm 214 now. It's alot harder than before.(as far as the "cool" designed shirt thing) I admit I haven't done much searching on foot, because I'd be pissed spending a whole day in the city to comeback with nothing.