Shitload of jackets CHEAP H&M M65 military

algernon

3. H&M Asymmetrical Zipped High Collar M65 military jacket, Army green.

I bought this from another seller on SUFU. Slim arms, a little bit of length to the body, TONS of details and the high collar has two snaps. Super rad jacket that I don't need but it's amazing considering it's H&M. I Just noticed there is a button missing off the neck but there is a brand new one included attached to the inside care tag, same size, same color.

jhm3.jpg

jhm4.jpg

alt collar pic

measurements:

pit to pit: 19.5"

length from shoulder to bottom hem: 29.5"

arm length from shoulder: 25.5"

$40 >>>$35+ shipping

4. French Connection slim cut Nylon Jacket with cotton ribbed inset, BLACK, MED

This thing fits like a dream because the cotton inset has some stretch to it so it's cropped and fitted at all sides. Motto collar with snap. I have a nylon Rick Owens jacket that is almost the same cut so it was probably stolen as a design. Retailed at $180 last fall. Worn about 5 times. This is NOT like a track jacket...it is lined and it is warm and beefier than plain nylon. It's also not as shiny as it appears...it's more matte but I shot it in the sunlight, which is why it looks shiny.

jfc2.jpg

jfc1.jpg

$65>$50 + shipping

**SOLD** Dior knockoff Jacket, black, leather? faux???, 48 slim**SOLD****

I bought this on sufu also. At the time, it was listed as a possible Black Scissors Dior cut knockoff. All of the labels have been removed so I can't say for fact that this is leather. It has some weight to it, it smells like leather and it shows no signs of cracking like you get with faux leather. It has Dior logos on the hardware/zippers.

REGARDLESS, this jacket is amazing. If I didn't just get another leather, I would be keeping this one for sure.

Long sleeves, slim cut, lots of details, pockets, amazing fit to it. Zippers on cuffs. Looks like leather to me but I can't make that claim without a label. It's the best looking knockoff I've seen, assuming it is one. Since it came from SUFU, it is being returned to sufu at the same price I paid:

jdk1.jpg

jdk2.jpg

$$SOLD$$$/B]

6. No name Asymmetrical military jacket, cotton twill, 48, BLACK

I bought this in Rome at a random store. It's not super high quality...I'd put it up there close to H&M, but it's a label I've never heard of. I bought it because it has a lot of cool details, it's light, good for layering in fall and it has skinny arms on it and a neck strap thing. I guess I like flair.

Anyway, this is a great lightweight jacket for fall with a rad cut/fit and cool details.

jnn.jpg

jnn2.jpg

$$$SOLD$$$

7. Another no name jacket purchased from a Sample sale. Size Med. M65 Military type trench with wool (faux?) collar and epaulettes. Lots of nice seams, this one is the heaviest I'm selling, fits perfect for a slim 48. Heavy enough for a cold winter. Creates a great silhouette and falls just below the waist. Kind of reminds me of Hare but I know it's not.

Whatever it is, it's definitely well made out of great materials and the fit is spot on.

jex1.jpg

jex3.jpg

$50>>>$45 + shipping

Let me know if you need measurements. I'm a slim 48, typical size medium. PM with questions, NOT offers.

I have a shitload of jackets to sell. Almost all of these are specifically cut for slim fits. Some of them have never been worn and the other ones have only been worn a few times, tops. They all fit about a medium (46-48) but pay attention to measurements.

Paypal payments ONLY and to verified addresses only, thanks.

I don't charge the bullshit 4% fee so your cost is the price of the jacket + $7.00 to ship.

Shipping is $7.00 U.S. for priority mail. (remember, these are jackets and some of them are heavy.

I'm not offering these outside of the U.S. currently.

1. H&M Cropped Military Jacket, 48. BLACK

New, never worn

This is soft cotton twill. Great shape and lots of details like epaulettes, neck strap, warm ribbed collar, cuffs and waistband. Lots of pockets.

This was purchased from an H&M in europe. I don't know if it was offered in the U.S. but I've never seen one like it.

jhm1.jpgjhm2.jpg

$55>>>$50 + shipping

2. H&M cropped Trench/Safari jacket, 48, BLACK

Worn once. Same deal, from a european store. Awesome fit, cut and details on these that you normally see on more expensive jackets. Epaulettes, cotton twill, lined with nylon. Very reminiscent of slimane's jackets for Dior.

jhm9.jpgjhm99.jpg

jhm9bet.jpg

$SOLD$$$