the super movie moments of your life thread

samsikle

Minou and i were telling each other stories and how we have so many movie worthy memories so we decided to make a thread.

spill your most hilarious, depressing, dramatic, romantic, awkward, scary, etcetera memories of your life. and if you're feeling extra bored, add who would play you, your lover, best friend, parent, and arch nemesis (facebook living social conceptz).

i dove off a stage and near killed myself

20061019_stagedive_3.jpg

did a front flip to the ground, suffered a concussion, which triggered a seizure. rushed the hospital via ambulance and people basically surrounding me in a circle, so i look up, and it sorta looks like nwa-blog-cover-08.jpg

straightouttacompton.jpg

(less the black people)... i am unable to speak/verbalize, and can only stare at them. I can only hear people shouting

"Don't move him! "

"holy shit, did he seizure???!"

"stay still! we are getting help! "

everything will be OK!"

"what happened to him? oh shit.!"

i am wheeled into the ambulance with a neck brace on the stretcher, and can only stare at the ambulance ceiling

ambulanceinterior.jpg

i find myself passing in and out of consciousness, and seeing passing hospital ceiling lights as they wheel me past those double door hallways just like on ER...

emergency_room_medical_billing.jpg

hospital_.jpg

i am put through tests and scans and am barely conscious.

luckily, they decide that i am OK, but i just needed to monitored (because apparently if you suffer a concussion, if you by chance fall alseep, there is a chance you wouldn't be able to wake up! :eek:)

i say, fuck it! and signed myself out, ignoring treatment/overnight stay because i wanted to go back to the concert fest

i would've been charged thousands of dollars, but the bill never came :)

extra: would cast john wayne to play my stubborn-self "i dun need nun treatment!"

i promised sam i'd post something when i had the time. so imma do it.

2 years ago, i got to know some guy from Paris which is now an ex bf of mine. at that time i wasn't really out to my family although i had already told my mom about my orientation when i was like 16.

so yeah, i got to know him online and we started talking and fell for each other over time. so he came and visit me and we spent the whole week he was here together. things were cool as fuck between us and we knew how we felt about each other but on the last day of our drunk night together, he said that he isn't going to contact me anymore and would delete me off messenger and that kinda stuff and that would be the last time i'll be seeing him and of course i was devastated with the situation but when the time came, i sent him off at the airport really thinking that he'll never contact me again.

but when he arrived back in paris, i saw him come online and we started talking and he asked if i could come over to Paris because i was having my vacation. and of course, without thinking twice i said yes. i didn't even tell my family or parents about it. So i actually got the tickets to fly like a week from then and like told my family i was going to a neighboring country with a few friends. basically i was "running away from home" but i just felt i had to do it.

and so when the time came, a few of my close friends went to send me off at the airport and like my dad kept calling me, i felt so fucking guilty having to lie about it and its been years since i flew at that time, especially alone for the first time and on a freaking 13 hour direct flight to the CDG airport in Paris. i was hella nervous but hoping something good would happen for me and him.

so i took the flight and after 13 hours, i arrived in paris during winter at that time and saw him waiting for me. i felt extremely happy, no words can describe how wonderful it was. it was like my first time experiencing the cold winter weather so when i was talking and like all the "smoke" came out i was like... DAYUUMMMMM. hahahaha. ok lame.

sooooo... what happened next was supposed to be the best and most memorable part for me. we went back to his place and like didn't even have time for me to unpack and shit and just got down to business. lol. and after "making love", he looked at me and said: "baby, i think i love you."

he had never dared say those words to me before during the whole time we were "dating" and i just felt that it was an extremely wonderful thing.

so there you go... that was a little of the "movie moment" in my life.

this is the start of the relationship i had with him, the next post would be the story of the dramatic break up.

apologies if that was excruciating to read.

french lovers...... like an other name for french fries dontcha think?? :)

cold... as a ROCK as they make u mad so ya hold them under a

BOILER GREASE until they dance for ya.... and then you dip

and then ya dip.

who,s the fool now meow!!!!

that is soooo true. damn...

<3 you bouwnt. :)

french lovers...... like an other name for french fries dontcha think?? :)

cold... as a ROCK as they make u mad so ya hold them under a

BOILER GREASE until they dance for ya.... and then you dip

and then ya dip.

who,s the fool now meow!!!!

I went to San Francisco with DUM and billy and got hustled into a strip club!

i hope this was the most evil club. walking out with third degree burns and blood draining from your eye and anus... and transsexxxxuals from transylvania ??? :)