Handmade Leather Stuff! 20 shipped. Wallets + belts

khoiphan92

I used to make leather wallets and sold them for around $80-150 each on here but i stopped awhile ago. Recently, I found a box with a crap load of leather things I made before I stopped. Not going to do anything with them so ill just post here and if anyone wants them.

Price: $20 shipped for wallets, $22 for belt

Paypal: [email protected]

US only or add more for shipping if outside. It's 20 shipped for any left. These will be gone fast, so dont waste time asking questions.

Whoever sends me the payment first gets it. If you're too late, I'll refund you and ship the guy who sent it first. I'll ship it the same day if possible, if not then next day possible. I update thread almost immediately after payment is received but this could still possibly happen. It would be wise to send me the money first then pm me on superfuture that you sent it. Specify which one you want in the paypal

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below this line are sold.Below this line are sold.Below this line are sold.Below this line are sold.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below this line are sold.Below this line are sold.Below this line are sold.Below this line are sold.

SOLD

Couldn't sell this last time cause i thought I lost it, all you who wanted it last time heres your chance. Ok so this one is the sample of the sample ones of my limited 7 long wallets (see below for the sample). This one has 3 card holders and 1 mini card holder. A pocket for bills on the left. I don't give a crap how many generations of samples it is, this is the $37 shipped thread, not the dollar store. The wallet isn't exactly perfect (stitching, etc.) but it'll really have some character after some wear and oiling/tanning. I would really love to see how it would turn out but i already got a wallet. Perfect for a nice wallet fade.

Measurements: 3.5" x 5" closed

3242514113_482a8e6a39.jpg

3243346290_827079094a.jpg

SOLD

Wore this belt twice. Tanned and oiled it once. As you can see, the belt is pretty thick and the thickness is probably around 10 oz. Will probably fit up to 34" waist, 33" - 29" for sure.

Measurements: 1.5" width

3821796324_6c94b86ccb.jpg

SOLD

This card holder was mine. I oiled it, tanned it. 4 slots, can hold at least 8 cards.If not sold within 3 days, I wouldn't mind keeping it.

Measurements: 2.5" x 3.5" closed

3242603360_e775b489db.jpg

3241769847_d6f1468853.jpg

SOLD

This card holder was used for a day after tanning and oiling. Has slot in the middle also for extra things (bills, change, etc.). Indigo stains will definitely go away if cleaned. Removing stains will be pointless if you wear jeans.

Measurements: 2.75" x 3.75" closed

3241834793_8853d5f941.jpg

3241835367_83b6c4728f.jpg

3242666886_ebe1c48d03.jpg