Raf Simons / Dior / Patrik Ervell / Nom de Guerre / Band of Outsiders / N4 /

Servo2000

PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]

Raf Simons x Fred Perry Button-Down / Cardigan Knit XS

$100 + Shipping

Great versatile piece. Wear it over anything as a cardigan or button it up to wear as a sweater / polo tucked or untucked (squared off hem makes it so it can be worn either way. Great embroidery on this one - much nicer than usual Perry shirts.

raf1.jpg

raf2s.jpg

Band of Outsiders White Oxford XS

$100 + Shipping

As always I apologize for my awful photos (doesn't help that it's "sitting in closet for too long" wrinkly) but this is a relatively unworn (there's some marking on the inside of the neck that would probably disappear from a cleaning) but overall still an easy 9 / 10. Great fit - not much to say about this you don't know. Note the great back darting and with some admitted difficulty the obvious quality of the fabric. A great fall / winter shirt I find especially.

Weird coloring is from the lack of light / my weird wall color. This is a true white.

boo1f.jpg

boo2a.jpg

N4 White Button-Up Size 1

$150 + Shipping

Awesome shirt - one of the best I've seen in this price range in terms of construction / fit and fabric. A light ultra-clean dress shirt material. Darting on the back of the shoulders and around the neck. Concealed buttons and a really elegant spread collar - I often dislike spread collars since I find they look somewhat dated but this is a very modern looking version.

010jwe.jpg

011rnj.jpg

Raf Simons Navy Techno-Insert Hoody 48

Fits like a fairly true 48 - this is a fucking awesome hoody. Perfect length and cut and works great on me a little oversized (how I like hoodys) - if you like yours to fit normally then buy true to size. If you want the old good Raf look you could easily be a 44 / 46 and pick this up.

Great techno inserts and pocket openings cut with an interesting shape to them - best part is the great fabric. Clearly a substantial knit rather than your usual could-be-AA anything cotton that even most designer hoodies seem to get made of these days.

$150 Shipped

Images on the Way

Patrik Ervell S/S 08 Red Harrington S

Great jacket - really fantastic lining. Cool 3D Cut-pockets and under-arm venting through the lining to keep you cooler. Nice subsantial buttons. All around just a really nice jacket.

SOLD

3574126753_c0d4c53cce.jpg

back of jacket

tag

Dior Polo S

SOLD

I'm straight up going to donate this thing if nobody wants it because I noticed that my father wrote my name on the tag (lol) - other than that this is a great polo. Cut better than my same-size Fred Perry's and from a much more elegant fabric. Classic back darts and usual slim Dior cut. Great basic to have around and at this price would be a good beater and as such is definitely a little worn - maybe 7 / 10.

dior.jpg

Nom de Guerre Short-Sleeve Button-Up S

SOLD

Leftover from my short-sleeve button-up obsession. Not worn much - a few seasons old. Still essentially brand new. Great nice big substantial buttons and the pocket is cut to match the shirts pattern - looks nice. Comfortable fabric weight.

nomdeguerre.jpg

nomdeguerreb.jpg

Final Home Duffle Coat XS (Fits like a Small)

HUGE PRICE DROP $275 from $400

I'm taking $125 off the price for anyone willing to buy this now because this jacket can't be shipped for 5 weeks since it's in storage in providence - however, this is an awesome deal for you since you probably can't wear this for at least that long anyway and you save seriously on this awesome jacket and help me buy my new winter jacket.

More info from old thread:

New details you can see in image: toggles + leather loops, leather details in hood for shrinking / expanding, 'holes' under arms along with outer pockets. You still cannot see the inner zippers for attaching the lining - as well, the lining has pockets which means you have both functional inner and outer pockets. Arms can be buttoned larger or smaller as well.

Gorgeous black duffle in a really thick wool. Inner layer is a nylon fabric that essentially makes the piece waterproof and can be removed for wearing in lighter climates. The arms are removable and can be clipped on / off with inner buttons. I wear this sometimes with the arms unclipped and the inner layer of the Helmut Lang piece to show off the ultra-long ribbed cuffs on the HL piece. So buy both of them and steeze fantastic.

coatfront.gif

Still to come -

Updating from Old Thread: Final Home jacket price drop / Rick Owens with Strap new photos and fit images /

helmut lang is sold

brief price drop on the final home for the weekend to ONLY $230 WHAT THE FUCK to see if i can get this thing sold like tonight / tomorrow i'll probably put the price back up again on monday or tuesday night since it's in storage and not taking up any space so i can just sit on it until it actually gets cold