What Does Your Workout Consist Of?

poopslush

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lift weights. I don't take it real serious or anything though. It's theraputic to me and I like staying strong and looking good without a shirt on.

Lately, I've been thinking I'd like to add some mass to my legs though. Any suggestions?

Squats with bands and/or chains and squat variations (box squats, front squats, etc) are the fastest way and best way to build leg strength/mass. Also, try to whenever youre standing around or waiting to do calf raises preferably on a ledge like a curb.

Squats with bands and/or chains and squat variations (box squats, front squats, etc) are the fastest way and best way to build leg strength/mass. Also, try to whenever youre standing around or waiting to do calf raises preferably on a ledge like a curb.

generally is mass on legs gained with heavier weights/less reps or lighter weights/more reps?

In my past life I lifted 4 days + a week for football. My best bench was 335 and my best squat was 515 (that explains why I have a 32 in. waist and my quads want to burst through most jeans). At my max I weighed in at 245. I now weigh 205. I'm going to try and drop another 10 pounds or so in the coming months. I still lift, but now i do high reps and high sets. I only want lean muscle now. No bulk.

Heavy weight, more reps.

Generally, there are too many opinions on the internet. Stop reading, eat, lift. In that order.

Knucks, should we assume from your angry answers that steroids are also a part of your regimen...

2-3 times days/week lifting w/ cardio, 2-3 days cardio only. 172 lbs, 11% body fat at the moment, which is up from 8-9% 2.5 years ago. Sitting at a desk means I'm more inactive, and my fondness for Oreos takes a heavier toll.

Knucks, should we assume from your angry answers that steroids are also a part of your regimen...

2-3 times days/week lifting w/ cardio, 2-3 days cardio only. 172 lbs, 11% body fat at the moment, which is up from 8-9% 2.5 years ago. Sitting at a desk means I'm more inactive, and my fondness for Oreos takes a heavier toll.

Naw, just means you're a fucking moron.

Lift 4x's a week , and I run 4-5 miles every morning, two days a week I ride a bike. I enjoy lifting because I take the time to zone out from the real world and focus on nothing but the weight and my own strength.

You assume I am on steroids because I am sick of all these pointless posts online?

Maybe if you just focused on lifting rather than reading shit online you'd know what I'm talking about. Too many people focus on pointless shit. No one here is big, no one is elite.

Unless you're deadlifting, say, 500, at a weight of 160, shut the fuck up.

yes.

n24304983_30850123_2230.jpg

this is me giving you all a peeksie.

Heh, if anyone wants to meet this guy(ido), he's currently a mall security guard at Garden State Plaza in New Jersey. His name is Jorge. He was a friend of an acquaintance.

Poor guy doesn't know he's one of the centers of an internet meme. Too bad he doesn't know what the internet is.