[FS] Dior Homme Ultra Rare Super Giant MIJ Scarf

AgentRed

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hey everyone,

Help me buy a car! Up for sale is a rare, giant black and white version of the hand knitted wool scarves from fw05. This is a great white whale of a scarf, the Moby Dick of accessories.

It's about 15 feet long and one and a half feet wide, while the normal scarves from that season were only half a foot wide and shorter (see runway pic of the model wearing both for comparison). It has black and white threads which form different patterns across the length of the scarf and dangle at the ends. It was only released for the Japanese market and it's thus ultra hard to find in this condition.

I bought it brand new and wore it maybe three or four times before packing it up so it's like new with the little grey Dior tag still attached. I could never pull it off and now I really need money for a car but my loss is your gain. Asking $B]SOLD[/b] shipped, I eat all postage and fees (and this is one heavy scarf)

Lemme know if you need any more deets,

The gnarly, super cool version for sufu kids

00270m.jpg

Close-up

n5pjlk.jpg

Thread length

3304cia.jpg

Total Length

msnn1i.jpg

Width

hwjxc9.jpg

The normal, non-ultra-rare version for puny girly men. Don't be a girly man, buy the big scarf!

47662210_3bf003c399.jpg

Yeah because I scour ebay looking for cheap 15 foot long scarves so I can hawk them as Dior from nine seasons ago.

Son, don't ever cast aspirations on my reputation again, this scarf is as legit as your ticket to ride the short bus every morning.

He was complimenting your product.

Free bump but you a stupid fuck.

SPOILER: Op is making an ass of himself.

inb4 teenage hormonal rage

Folks I'm just trying to sell a scarf with a little bit of humour and light-heartedness, a more noble deed man has yet to envision.

If you feel the need to take everything so seriously and literally then you probably need more to fix your life than an apology from the OP.

Thanks for checking out the scarf though, it is totally the new coat.