K-pop Appreciation

Man im still searching for this one IU performance of Marshmallow they used to play on kpopflash. Have been looking forever. All I remember is that she was wearing overalls.

shitty audio but you're not talking about this one are you??

LZV1_ac0-3Q

Last two videos were good. but ^^^ is awkward tho because Hyeri is the maknae.

and this is the highest res I've seen this pic. It is a magazine scan (which royal posted top of last page) so high res versions may not even exist (yet?).

tumblr_llxhymjVY41qhgskdo1_500.jpg

Found the specific photo on tumblr which I'm assuming someone just took from the full page scan and blew it up a little bit.

Hoping someone will atleast try and scan it with some big ass dpi so we can have a nice picture.

TaeNy is good for you. funny how you can see Sooyoung looking at taeng like wtf are you doing?

I don't really like the normal music video for Lonely, but I like this live session video from YG On Air. (even tho its probably not live recording audio)

fgZpFzfo8uM

LOL @ the gifs! it's just so funny... they were just behind big bang, and seungri looked disturbed LOL

thanks f50fan! you just made me very happy.

edit: oh and listened to that lonely live reggae version. their vocals are very impressive, ya i know right from the start. they are underrated ain't they?

7lPsrLmeS5c

looks like 2ne1 is working very closely with will.i.am

someone out there should +rep me! most of you from what i see are quite perv

I3T7hx-Rqgg

enjoy taeyeon's black bra-strap from 1:07:D

that taeyeon's wave and expression @ 3:16

LOL @ sooyoung 3:19-3:21

probably slow, but just realised there are actually korean in "mr taxi" was listening to it, then wondering why am i hearing like korean in the song, until i saw the lyrics.