K-pop Appreciation

wish i was there.. would take pic with seungyeon and rename myself dranoelhsy (10)

and idk about that wg at HOB

i'd go if sunmi shows up too lol

speaking of WG, a few secs of their new single has been leaked:

VRYld1EdZmE

ps. i got this email from their manager, too bad it's in LA, maybe someone can take advantage? Dear Wonder Girls fans!

Wonder Girls will be launching their newest album live via UStream,to be broadcasted in English, Korean, and Chinese!

The event will take place at the Conga Room in Los Angeles, CA in May 15th, 2010 (5PM PST/8PM EST)

Because you fans are so wonderful, JYPE will like to cordially invite YOU to come and join the Wonder Girls' album launch event! How exciting! YAY!

You will be the very first to see their music video and live performance of 2 Different Tears in person and more!

If you would like to attend, please send an e-mail to [email protected], with the following information by May 13th 6PM EST.

1. Name

2. Age

3. E-mail address

4. Contact number

5. Where you are coming from

6. Exact number of your friends/chaperon you are coming with

In receiving your e-mail, we will reply you with a confirmation number. Please note that you will need a copy of the e-mail with the confirmation number in order toenter the venue.

So please write to us if you would like to attend to this exclusive event.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE!

You really don't want to miss out on this exclusive event!!

See you in LA, then!

-Jane

5-member girlgroup 4Minute reveals their upcoming title song name on their teaser site ahead of their 2nd album release.

Ahead of their 2nd album release on 19th May, 4Minute reveals the title song name and new jacket photo rousing curiosity from fans. A hint to the 3 blank spaces on the teaser site ‘hit your heart’ was revealed on 14th May, and if one is to enter the ‘HuH’ from the hint phrase ‘hit your head’, a popup image will appear.

And it is known that the keyword ‘HuH’ is the group’s upcoming title song. Meanwhile, the teaser video will be revealed on 17th May, and the full song to ‘HuH’ will be released on 19th May.

I really really Dig this new WG track but not the video so much. Just because I don't find that bobby dude funny at all and JYP's mug. Yubin is back! I see she lost weight. Yenny looks and sounds awesome. Still miss Sunmi :(

Ps: Jordan, that remix is really amazing. Cant wait to bump it in my ride. No shame.

0v4kZ1E9uEk

<3