K-pop Appreciation

i am fully backing your Yeeun love. I will probably get alot of shit for this...but she is the only one that can really hit the hard notes well....at least live. hitting the hard notes in the studio isn't really the same. sohee live is almost laughable.

i think a couple years back the wonder girls teamed up with big bang and did a 'tell me'/'lies' double live performance. yeeun puts the other 9 people on stage to shame. she's great.

...........but i'd rather make out with yubin (circa 2007)

its ok we dont judge sunnylovers, yennylovers or now CLlovers
Yeeun<3

I don't have any hate for CL. Yeah, apparenly CL is the "baddest female Seoul city ever had".

(I stil wish Sunny would die 1000 deaths haha)

BUT I LACK PENIS, SO MY OPINION DOESN'T MATTER RIGHT?

/sigh. its only j-pop from now on.

baby girl watashi wa koko no iru yo.....

i am fully backing your Yeeun love. I will probably get alot of shit for this...but she is the only one that can really hit the hard notes well....at least live. hitting the hard notes in the studio isn't really the same. sohee live is almost laughable.

i'll give you that, it's no secret she has the strongest voice but sunye and sunmi aren't very far behind

Rainbow is terrible

go back to lurking

do wanna say, wanna say.....im not seeing the appeal of rainbow either...other than they're hot.....but i guess.....thats why we all like k-pop huh

edit:im sure tho after i listen to that song about 20 times, ill prolly jump onto the rainbow bandwagon also. haha

nah man gossip girl and not your girl are rather horrible

I believe and Kiss and that other song are mad legit

and seunga, no eul and maknae are still lookin good even w/ aegyo concepts, they dont have to be so slutty, its just to make up for the fact that gossip girl is a horrible song to promote

GIVE EM A CHANCE

kTzlhTtEQog