K-pop Appreciation

or if they have no choice but to follow JYP's orders as he tries

to fulfill his impractical wish of getting k-pop into mainstream america.

i think that's definitely part of it, they seem to be enjoying themselves though, in the end JYPE is a business and the US music industry has a significantly larger amount of money involved, i think it's smart on his part to take that risk, especially after the JoBros tour and now management they might have Disney at their backs which is HUGE in terms of opportunities/exposure and profit

wow this thread has really become super good. on a complete non SNSD or wondergirl's note:

CL's verse on G-Dragon's album is definitely sick. i think the track is called the leaders....number 8 on the real album. that album has grown on me...i will venture to say it is actually good. CL really put it over the top with a bad ass flow.

^ how you gonna come into the discussion when wondergirls just debuted on primetime american television and SNSD performs chocolate love and a new remix of Gee in leather pants/win an award

then talk about CL!?!? u a #CLlover?? she rhymed leaders with leaders!!1

lol. :o