FS: Dior Clawmark, Polo, T-Shirt, Ivalease Blazer

Roid Emmoh

Some Dior Items up for sale. Prices are inclusive of shipping (worldwide) and paypal fees. Items are located in Australia, Melbourne, meet-ups welcome for local buyers. Payment via Paypal, or by bank transfer for local buyers. Cheers.

Dior Homme 03 Blue Clawmarks size 28

Professionally altered to fit like Jake Jeans, fits way better than the original clawmark

Hem: 16cm

Price: 340 USD -> 320 USD

CopyofPICT0051.jpg

CopyofPICT0053-1.jpg

CopyofPICT0054.jpg

Dior Homme 07 Black/White striped Bee Polo size XS

Price: SOLD

DSC02515-1-1.jpg

Ivalease Blazer One-button Peak Lapel Blazer in Grey size 2

Ivalease is a brand that has been making identical Dior Homme clothings that features the same slim-fitting silhouette.

Would be ideal for a casual / semi-formal outfit. Fits like a size 44 to 46 Dior Blazer

dsc00573ec0.jpg

dsc00585nz5.jpg

CopyofAW04-2.jpg

Dior Homme Inexorable "Wings" black tee with white prints in Size S

Pictures will be uploaded soon.

yes, there's been loads of interest, but unfortunately, most had to get rid of their stuffs before buying it or there were those who were only into trades.

and just to clarify C_Troy242 , the photos do not do justice to the jeans. they are still in excellent condition especially with regards to the thickness of the jeans. Considering these clawmarks are from the 03 luster season(which is more than 5 years old, close to 6?), you can't expect them to be in brand new condition. Furthermore, it isn't often that you come across a pair of blue clawmarks, in size 28, and from 03 luster.

cheers buddy.

bumppppppp

Ok my apologies, then. If I hadn't purchased a whole load of stuff recently, I'd probably take it since 28 is my size and I am looking for those blue clawmarks, and these really are awesome.

I let you know when I'm in the mood!

Cheers.