SUFE's, I missed you so much. Don't scare me like that again.

Sayword

I clicked back every 3 hours just to see if you where there.

I yearned for great commentary and witty banter.

I was so desperate I even browsed Hypebeast waywt ... THE FITS DON'T GET BETTER, THEY JUST GET MUCH MUCH WORSE!

Don't you ever think about leaving me again sufes, I'll fucking kill you before I let that happen.

hahahahah

i didn't know you still went through HB

hit up the shoutbox nigga.

cause you sure as hell ain't gonna find anything worthwhile in the wdywt (unless funkdoobi and me do another public service announcement)

I only hit up hb because I have no other sites to visit. I really only look @ the front page these days but the sufes was down and I was EXTREMELY bored. Plus I got banned because I'm the shit and niggs can't handle it. The only good thread USED to be celebrities rocing heat but even HB peeps managed to fuck that up.

I know I came from HB (I'm from the good generation though, Dum, Egypt etc), But for the love of god people, WE MUST PREVENT ANY OF THAT GARBATION FROM MIGRATING TO HERE. Famous did a reverse post and look how fucked up his stee has became. It gets worse son. Much worse.

I clicked back every 3 hours just to see if you where there.

I yearned for great commentary and witty banter.

I was so desperate I even browsed Hypebeast waywt ... THE FITS DON'T GET BETTER, THEY JUST GET MUCH MUCH WORSE!

Don't you ever think about leaving me again sufes, I'll fucking kill you before I let that happen.

i wonder if im still a mod at hypebeast... the last time i really checked it regulalry was at least 8 months ago. sucked then too.

Guest jmatsu
i wonder if im still a mod at hypebeast... the last time i really checked it regulalry was at least 8 months ago. sucked then too.

cheap,

i nver asked u, but how did u become a mod? they just ask u to pls b one?

Guest jmatsu
you should be. really.

did they give u any free shit? decent shit that is? perks probably not bad. get into pretty much any event 4 free, no?