Any Yankees fans?

sonicvoodoo

And this cements your foolishness, because anyone who knows baseball would know that physical dominance and pure athleticism is hardly the barometer to measure baseball talent

I never said it was the barometer. I did say that it was the difference between Jeter and Alex

again, reading is fundamental

lol jeter and defense?

i mean he looks good

plays defense

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i will first off say, that i hate baseball and have nothing to contribute as far as stats or opinions on things... i had one good play at 2nd base in camp 17 years ago, that was more or less enough for me.

what i find funny here, is that this started out as such a nice thread, at least in idea and ideal... that sonic is a life fan, and dunk has love for the game, even liking the same team, but as usual things have turned mad dark side and sonic is fighting with people,while being much more experienced than you at everything as well. Sure dunk was somewhat harsh in his jeter defense, but its very odd to me, that in almost any thread is see sonic play in, things get nasty.

i cant help but wonder if this is hate for the jmatsu war, or if this is just the natural state of sonics interactions with the world.

that said, one more month to the nfl, that makes me happy. someone start a nfl thread,then i can fight with everyone too and have a op worth sharing.

end of 2 cents.

you dont seem calm or gleeful... not at all.

in fact you seem over the hill and resentful, filled with hate and spite for all. At first i thought i was just you trying to relate to the younger crowd with youthful anger, but i am growing to think its really just your state of being.

What kills me about this whole steroid thing is that the names will keep leaking. Are we going to keep dragging this out one name at a time for years to come? Just release the fucking list already. It's unfair to punish the handful of players whose names WERE released and let the other guys get a pass...

I started watching the game last night at about 11pm and was SHOCKED that it was still going. What a nail biter that was! Especially towards the end - Hinske's line drive to right, melky's shot to first that went foul. Really stressful. It was funny watching the player reactions in the 15th, on both sides.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...