Supreme Store

bornwithit

Does anyone in the LA or NY area know what tees Supreme is carrying in their shops right now? I am not sure if the tees for sale from sites like Apollo-NYC and Ace Web are outdated, or the current stock. Thanks for any input you might have. In particular, I am wondering about the Larry Clark collabs, and possibly the Kate Moss in a white bikini full front print.

lord forgive him, he got those dark forces in him

man,

you really don't know Supreme too well, do you...

no box tees, no larry clarks, and hell no for the kate moss tee.

kate moss came out 2 years ago. and this shirt was hitting 350

on ebay back then, doesn't that give you an idea how hard it is to

get one?

supreme has not produced box tees since late 2003.

the last release of them is fall season 2004. and

all 6 colors sold out very very quickly.

especially the grey and white with the og red box logo.

Larry Clark sold out as well.

in fact, when I was there 2 weeks ago.

all supreme tee shirts were sold out.

only sweaters, hoodies, jackets and jeans were avaliable.

but be patient, the new season will drop pretty soon.

and there will be a second design of Kate tee..not as good as the first

one but I would cop.

btw, apollo is pretty up todate.

nothing right now... some sale stuff, as i remember, none of the tee's that were from their own line was availible prob like one.. and it wasn't nothing good, some thrasher and other skate brands, and some nice stuff but not supreme brand. the fbi vans old skools and the chukkas were there tho. why they got the fbi's again i dunno. lol btw this is ny one.

i can't wait until they relaunch in spring so i can wait on a stupid line to buy a tee shirt. hehaw..

I'd really like to pick up one of the box tee crewneck sweatshirts..or for that matter any good looking crewneck sweatshirt. If anyone could hook me up with a medium that'd be cool, pm me. Any info on sweatshirt sizing? I usually wear a medium and like my tops pretty fitted, would i be a medium in supreme?

Quote:

man,

you really don't know Supreme too well, do you...

no box tees, no larry clarks, and hell no for the kate moss tee.

kate moss came out 2 years ago. and this shirt was hitting 350

on ebay back then, doesn't that give you an idea how hard it is to

get one?

supreme has not produced box tees since late 2003.

the last release of them is fall season 2004. and

all 6 colors sold out very very quickly.

especially the grey and white with the og red box logo.

Larry Clark sold out as well.

in fact, when I was there 2 weeks ago.

all supreme tee shirts were sold out.

only sweaters, hoodies, jackets and jeans were avaliable.

but be patient, the new season will drop pretty soon.

and there will be a second design of Kate tee..not as good as the first

one but I would cop.

btw, apollo is pretty up todate.

--- Original message by chaos1124 on Feb 10, 2006 01:52 PM

I dont know what Supreme store you were at but the one I went into had the OG kate moss tee in every size. $24 reduced to $12 coz they not selling that well. Also you can get every color box tee in every size but they`re not as popular as the Kate Moss so reduced to $10. If you look like you know your stee the staff will prolly hook you up with every tee produced in the last 5 seasons for free so you can rep the brand and bring it some fame.

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

Quote: I dont know what Supreme store you were at but the one I went into had the OG kate moss tee in every size. $24 reduced to $12 coz they not selling that well. Also you can get every color box tee in every size but they`re not as popular as the Kate Moss so reduced to $10. If you look like you know your stee the staff will prolly hook you up with every tee produced in the last 5 seasons for free so you can rep the brand and bring it some fame

haha quit playin games w/these kids and get back to wooing the ladies over in wdyw icon_smile_tongue.gif

Quote:

hahahahahaha. good one.

i think all they have in stock are the kate moss tees. not sure though.

--- Original message by dontcaretoomuchforcrap on Feb 10, 2006 09:20 AM

Not funny neither

Be Advised: Morgan Nixon AKA Moman631 AKA Moman6040 is a fraud.

Quote:

I'd really like to pick up one of the box tee crewneck sweatshirts..or for that matter any good looking crewneck sweatshirt. If anyone could hook me up with a medium that'd be cool, pm me. Any info on sweatshirt sizing? I usually wear a medium and like my tops pretty fitted, would i be a medium in supreme?

--- Original message by Parker669 on Feb 10, 2006 09:49 PM

id like to know as well

never tried one of these on, mainly concerned with the length and the chest size..

Quote:

Supreme sizing for their sweatshirts runs pretty normal, with the length being normal (not too short). The fit through the body is normal to slim and the fit through the sleeves is on the slim side. if you're usually a medium i'd stick w/medium. I'm 6'1 and slim and wear a L or XL.

--- Original message by rhythmandsound on Feb 11, 2006 02:50 PM

it depends on the season. they use different blanks for their s/s and a/w. s/s is cut much looser. and no prize for guessing who's the manufacturer for a/w sweats.

Today in la they still had the polo shirts, track jackets and hats. They had a good hat selection. Some backpacks on sale as well as some pretty serious gear. They also had these button downs and nice sweaters by some designer. I was suprised.

Edited by youwish on Feb 13, 2006 at 01:40 AM

hey if anyone is interested, i've got a white pen box tee i wanna sell. i bought it a couple of years back, but all i could get my grubby hands on was an XL, which is way too big for me.

it's still in almost new condition cos i've only worn it out like once.

i also have a brand new outline tee which was released in like 2001(?)

if you're interested please PM me

die Kunst ist keine Wissenschaft

as yorker~i went to supreme store before~like last saturday~~it was like only 05 larry clark's billy man there~and others r cheap shits~and only pure color sweats and hoods there[actually not much too]~nothing special~no box tee ~no box hood~they got nothing~~19th backpack is ugly too~~supreme's business had destroyed by nigo's bsw~and someother stores~~anyway~i wish i can get the 14th supreme backpack~and the light blue box tee~~now is hard to find them~

Quote:

as yorker~i went to supreme store before~like last saturday~~it was like only 05 larry clark's billy man there~and others r cheap shits~and only pure color sweats and hoods there[actually not much too]~nothing special~no box tee ~no box hood~they got nothing~~19th backpack is ugly too~~supreme's business had destroyed by nigo's bsw~and someother stores~~anyway~i wish i can get the 14th supreme backpack~and the light blue box tee~~now is hard to find them~

--- Original message by cicitony on Feb 14, 2006 08:05 AM

yea~man~~ supreme~~ is fuckin~~ bullshit, how~~ dare they not~~~~ to stock what you want the second ~~you decide to move~~ your holy ass to the store?!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as far as i am concerned i hate every niketown on this planet as well. they all suck. these idiots haven't been stocking the original jordan IV since 1989 and i dont know why. i don't understand it.

i go there every week but they're never back in stock and i hate niketown more with every visit.

tildes annoy the hell outta me.

a lot of asian kids use tildes instead of periods when they write blogs, chat over AIM, and etc. i just don't understand the appeal...