Ooe yofukuten world tour 2009-2010

pomata

originally we wanted to do a nice day trip today, but my girlfriend did hurt her foot tonight and we couldn´t go...

so in the morning we went to the hospital to get an x-ray done. fortunately it´s only some distorted ligaments.

day7.jpg

afterwards i changed the tires on her bike. weather is great outside, so here are some pics of the jeans in action...actually i hoped to get some more exciting pics today...sorry icon_confused.gif

day71.jpg

day72.jpg

day73.jpg

day74.jpg

day75.jpg

see you later.

day76.jpg

huge update to come, please wait with answering, till i completed it. (it´s gonna be 3 posts)

as i had to work yesterday evening we had typical austrina/bavarian meal in the afternoon. "Kaiserschmarrn mit Apfelmuß" (scrambled pancake with apple sauce)...

day9.jpg

i left early, to take you on a trip through munich´s city centre- very touristy.

i´m sorry for the lack of denim pics, but i was on my own and wasn´t really in the mood to ask other people to take pics of me...

so let´s start near Stachus, at the "palace of justice"...

day91.jpg

...on to "Stachus"...

day92.jpg

day93.jpg

through the pedestrian zone...

day94.jpg

day95.jpg

..on to "Frauenkirche" (women´s church), the town´s landmark.

day96.jpg

From there we walk on to...

day97.jpg

day98.jpg

day912.jpg

...and it brings good luck to touch the small lion´s heads.

day913.jpg

So now our tour is pretty safe i guess, with all the good luck.

Well, this is "Nationaltheater"...

day914.jpg

...right next to "Maximilianstraße", the most expensive street in munich. Lots of famous designers and brands have flagship stores down this street. In the very end you see "Maximilianeum", where the bavarian parliament uses to meet.

day915.jpg

From here it´s only a short way to "Marienplatz" and the city hall.

day916.jpg

day917.jpg

day918.jpg

Now we´re passing the large store "Ludwig Beck"...

day919.jpg

...and after a short walk...

day920.jpg

...we are at "Platzl"...

day921.jpg

...where the world famous "Hofbräuhaus" is.

day922.jpg

Well, that´s the end of our city tour, here are some shitty denim pics i tried to take while walking through the city...

day924.jpg

day923.jpg

After this sightseeing tour I worked for a few yours in a warehouse and we moved lots of rusty iron stuff. Jeans got pretty dirty. On my way home i got caught by a thunderstorm...

day926.jpg

...and now I´m still waiting for the jeans to dry.

day10.jpg

See you soon.

...have to follow my own post, hope you still enjoy my updates?...

today i went downtown with my girlfriend for lunch and some shopping.

this time you get to see some pics of me&jeans, as well.

day11.jpg

we went to a place called "fünf höfe"...

day111.jpg

day119.jpg

...and had some italian (again) food. guess it´s the summer time, that makes mediterranean cuisine that attractive to me.

day117.jpg

day118.jpg

day114.jpg

me / jeans / sights:

day1111.jpg

day1110.jpg

later...

...have to follow my own post, hope you still enjoy my updates?...

I definitely appreciate the updates, both your's and pomata's. Never been to Europe, and with my job doesn't look like I'll be going any time soon. Visiting this thread is the next best thing, I guess. Thanks.

day118.jpg

Is that a basil salad bar, with fresh basil? Or is the basil just there for garnishing? Either way, really cool to have ingredients that fresh at a restaurant.

thanks for the positive feedback, really appreciate it.

Is that a basil salad bar, with fresh basil? Or is the basil just there for garnishing? Either way, really cool to have ingredients that fresh at a restaurant.

it´s for seasoning your food, they have basil, rosemary, thyme, several flavoured olive oils and salt&pepper on every table. pretty cool.

and HaGa is right with the clarks.

Man, those pics make me so homesick. I wish I could have the jeans in my wonderful hometown of Antwerp instead of the shithole in Nebraska I live in now...

it really sucks, when you´re stuck at some place you don´t really enjoy...i feel with you, buddy.

after finishing the training camp on saturday around noon me and my girl had a relaxed afternoon at a nearby bavarian lake.

day14.jpg

you can see the alps in the very back. i hoped to go hiking in the jeans, as well, but i don´t know, if i´ll have the possibility (upcoming vacation...).

day141.jpg

day148.jpg

we didn´t go swimming today, but this place is great for swimming. they have this diving platform, i love to dive from there.

day144.jpg

we took a seat at a café next to the lake...

day145.jpg

...and shared an original bavarian sausage salad...

day147.jpg

...and a "Zwetschgendatschi" (cake with damson plums).

day146.jpg

Don´t know what we´ll be up for later, maybe I can take some more pics...

day149.jpg

Later.

went to "olympiapark" this afternoon. the park and sporting grounds were built for the 1972 olympic summer games.

day152.jpg

day151.jpg

when they built the stadium and gyms they raised a hill from the excavated material. it´s the highest elevation of the town and from the top you have a nice view over the park, the whole city and the mountains (unfortunately it was a bit hazy).

day153.jpg

day154.jpg

day155.jpg

day156.jpg

day157.jpg

day158.jpg

day1510.jpg