iPhone 3.0

WayneGibbous

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was thinking about just going for it since i have a homie hook up that'd get me the data plan for $15 or something. but i've got other expenses right now, and i don't really wanna bring it with me on vacation overseas, so i'll probably get it when i get back. i need a new phone anyway, my nokia is four years going strong lol

i like the phone-wide search function*

*i don't actually have an iphone, but i'm going to check out the 3gs soon, because i heard att might offer discount price with renewed contract (i'm not currently eligible for a phone upgrade until may). my co-worker torrented 3.0 a few days ago, and he was showing me all the new functions

i don't get why they aren't letting all iphone users upgrade to the 3gs for the new customer price like they did before. someone correct me if i'm wrong but the way i understand it now the cost it would be to me to get a 3gs (400 plus 18) is about the same if not more than it would cost me to tell them to fuck themselves (175 max) and get a pre (200 after rebate).

total bullshit

i dislike how apple is playing this 'lets pump this up as new shit when we should have had all this in our fucking phone already' card

at the end of the day apple still is a business and businesses are always out to make a profit. customers are always secondary and being told they're first is just a marketing scheme to make more money and appease the masses from forming a mob.

I'm not mad about them churning out a new iphone so soon cos to be honest I only use it for pix, safari, texting and course phone calls. I don't need video or all those added gizmos and yah it's cheaper but I've been using it for almost a year so eh

i don't get why they aren't letting all iphone users upgrade to the 3gs for the new customer price like they did before. someone correct me if i'm wrong but the way i understand it now the cost it would be to me to get a 3gs (400 plus 18) is about the same if not more than it would cost me to tell them to fuck themselves (175 max) and get a pre (200 after rebate).

Because this is the way the phone industry works. It's been like this for years across all carriers. Stop bitching.

does samsung give you a discount on a new tv just because they have a new model out? do you get a new toaster for cheap just because there are now better toasters out there?

looks like they've changed their mind, but the way a lot of iphone users have this bizarre entitlement complex is really fucking stupid. you don't see the blackberry customer base freaking out when they have to pay regular prices for a new phone, do you?

go get a pre, att won't miss you.

i'm not bitching you over defensive, oafs. i just find it odd that they're doing it differently than before when before they even less reason to do it as there wasn't the competition that there is now.

when they gave the rebate it was cos they lowered the price on the SAME model (same shell same spec)..just selling it cheaper

this iPhone is a new version, same shell I suppose but different specs