iPhone 3.0

WayneGibbous

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, you can just shift+update and upload the specific carrier file alter running a command prompt.

I'm on a 3.01 jailbreak on my 3gs, and I unlocked the mms today without going to 3.1

http://forum.theiphoneblog.com/iphone-jailbreak-unlock/178607-mms-update-interfere-my-jailbroken-3g-3-0-a.html

Read the post at the bottom of the page, that gives the specific instructions.

thanks + repppp

are you on a mac? follow the directions on i believe the second page of that thread and it works like a charm, also don't forget to paste that line into terminal before you update the ipcc file, and also reboot your phone after you update, after rebooting i now have MMS and my jailbreak is in tact, what problems are you running into?

are you on a mac? follow the directions on i believe the second page of that thread and it works like a charm, also don't forget to paste that line into terminal before you update the ipcc file, and also reboot your phone after you update, after rebooting i now have MMS and my jailbreak is in tact, what problems are you running into?

Im on a PC....I try to enter the commands in command prompt but it aint working.

And when I shift update...

hey-1.jpg

doesnt show ipcc. only ipcw...

Make sure you copy all of this exactly, you may be skipping part of it

cd C:\Program Files\iTunes\

hit enter

iTunes.exe /setPrefInt carrier-testing 1

hit enter

That should be it, I know the first few times I did it I skipped the "cd" part in the command.

• 1 month later...