Hand-washing threak.

enojy

Due to a small amount of request in the Evolortion of Denim thread, here is what will definitively become the Hand-washing thread. This can (and will) hopefully tie up a lot of loose ends when it comes to the science of hand-washing.

First, to introduce the variety of methods that are commonplace for hand-washing.

Traditional: a quick, no-nonsense, and "vintage" (if you will) method of hand-washing. This involves simply placing your two primitive ape-like hands under any source of running water/fluids and freezing your limbs in place for a duration. Soap or lye is for show only, and is an optional prop. Editor's note: this is likely how hand-washing was routinely performed by coal miners during the gold rush of the early 1900's.

handwash.png

Controlled: this is more of a step-based procedure, and became more prevalent around the period of time in which AIDS infested Miami and all surrounding locations (circa 1982.) The rotational rubbing of the thumbs is said among purists to be "the" important step.

handwash.gif

Evolved: the evolved method was derived due to the invention of the color printer. It shares many similarities to the Controlled method, but differs in two notable ways; the instructions are now printed in color and a full sink of hot, soapy water is a must. Initially, it was frowned upon to touch the paper towels with your fingers (as the oils in the fingertips can transmit disease) so the wrists were used to do so. This fad has since dissipated.

handwash2.gif

Korean: this ancient method of washing your hands with absolutely no cleansing solvent or liquid has been around for quite some time. We've got mad koreans here; perhaps one of you can take a 10-minute break from the Korny Azn Gurlz thread to translate so we can learn from the asian masters.

handwash2.gif

More methods of hand-washing to be posted here once they are discussed and elaborated upon.

i hate it when i'm in a bar bathroom washing my hands and see other people finishing up at the urinals/stalls and head straight for the door like everything's a-ok. it's like i see everything slow down and notice every disgusting detail like the movie wanted. this counts for any establishment btw, but it's just extra nasty at a bar.

i hate it when i'm in a bar bathroom washing my hands and see other people finishing up at the urinals/stalls and head straight for the door like everything's a-ok. it's like i see everything slow down and notice every disgusting detail like the movie wanted. this counts for any establishment btw, but it's just extra nasty at a bar.

yeah when the dirtbag does it he tries to avoid making eye contact with the non-dirtbags in the bathroom cuz he knows how nasty he's being

seriously though I avoid touching my junk when i piss cuz your hands are waaaaaaaaaaay dirtier than your shit could ever be

we eat dog, that dont mean we dont need soap tho

just regular folks who eat dog, no magic

picture is about preventing avian flu btw

soap and kimchi stain not pictured but mentioned

Korean: this ancient method of washing your hands with absolutely no cleansing solvent or liquid has been around for quite some time. We've got mad koreans here; perhaps one of you can take a 10-minute break from the Korny Azn Gurlz thread to translate so we can learn from the asian masters.

handwash2.gif