Help me. Rick, Juun J., TOJ jacket, slut butts, etc.

Rick hooded bomber, as seen a few times on this site, do I need to put up pictures again? Paid $1800, $850 shipped.

White Juunboks, white patent double strap, size 9 brand new in box, $130 shipped, fire sale, I need them out of my closet for space.

TOJ Varsity Jacket sample, THE jacket in all those pics in the varsity thread, the measurements are like dis:

35dck7c.jpg

except 4cm shorter in the torso, It'd be good for a relatively long-armed, 5'8-10"ish person who normally wears a 46-48. It's a nice jacket. It's got a little wear and tear from me taking it around places and the tailor kinda being rough with it, it's got a couple tiny little scuffs/splits in the leather sleeves which are not visible unless you stretch the leather out, the rest is fine. Cashmere black body, beige lambskin sleeves, silk sleeve lining. $150 shipped.

I am quitting smoking, I think there are 3-4 packs each of japanese Camel Nutty Menthols and Korean Marlboro Ultra Lights in my freezer, not a whole carton but at least 7 or 8 packs. Seems a shame to throw in the trash all dramatically and I know some people wanted to smoke some Nutty Menthols. I dunno, pay for shipping and I'll send them all to you, would be cheap cigs for NYC, London, Montreal, Chicago people.