I don't have a real job right now. So I'm going to post hilarious things for you.

geekbonchic

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu
I don't wanna address shit. I wanna have fun..this isn't therapy, you're not my therapist

THIS IS SUPERTRASH

maybe i jumped the gun and gave you the benefit of the doubt.

cause you were the guy who was saying some shit in waywt chat. some shit to the extent that you were glad we were having a coherent/civil conversation. and since you seemed happy about this, i kindly did what i could to indulge you from that point on.

you are just a hypocritical buffoon. i threw you a fuckin bone! even though (against my better judgement) everything about your existence, your very being is what i despise.

maybe forced theatrics are due to your age and the abuse time has had on your body. you have the body of mummy on steroids yet the psyche of a petulant school brat.

that guy is in a wheelchair cuz he's handicapped not because he's old. Ya think that's funny?

at least do it right asshole

3.JPG

you guys have no idea how flattering the steroid talk is

thank you

maybe i jumped the gun and gave you the benefit of the doubt.

cause you were the guy who was saying some shit in waywt chat. some shit to the extent that you were glad we were having a coherent/civil conversation. and since you seemed happy about this, i kindly did what i could to indulge you from that point on.

you are just a hypocritical buffoon. i threw you a fuckin bone! even though (against my better judgement) everything about your existence, your very being is what i despise.

maybe forced theatrics are due to your age and the abuse time has had on your body. you have the body of mummy on steroids yet the psyche of a petulant school brat.

we were having a civil convo, at that moment. However, you live to hate, (aren't you da god amongst haters or some shit?) so I just wanted to return the favor.

Besides, everyone is telling me to "calm da folk down", that"this is only the interwebz"...."don't take it so seriously". I tell y'all that I am just playin' like the rest of ya and ya don't believe me....now you want me to get serious.

Which da fuck is it?

so many mixed messages makes an old man very confused.

and, BTW, keep your bone and suck on it

Damn, I was actually going to defend Sonic and say that even though I don't like many of his fits (nor do I like his posture) he isn't that annoying. But then I read the "For Your Pleasure" thread. Sonic, you is a trill ass bitch!

yo

real talk

sonicvoodoo i haven't seen you ever contribute anything of value to this forum. all you do is shit up threads fervently trying to defend your waywts (then backtracking and claiming you don't care).

I understand sometimes you gotta defend yourself but man, you do it so much you are really just dropping a steaming pile of shit on every thread you post in.

Guest jmatsu
that guy is in a wheelchair cuz he's handicapped not because he's old. Ya think that's funny?

3.JPG

thank you

we were having a civil convo, at that moment. However, you live to hate, (aren't you da god amongst haters or some shit?) so I just wanted to return the favor.

Besides, everyone is telling me to "calm da folk down", that"this is only the interwebz"...."don't take it so seriously". I tell y'all that I am just playin' like the rest of ya and ya don't believe me....now you want me to get serious.

Which da fuck is it?

senile and bipolar? as one who legitimately hates, i still adhere to hater ethics. i understand inherent transition. it seems that you do not.

i was perfectly willing to continue clowning on you waywt chat, but you were the one who talked some shit about a civil conversation. i indulged u and played along. not my fault you get infuriated so easily. angry baby in mummy body.

in this thread, i was honestly curious as to what your purpose is on this forum. thus i inquired. tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, but it's obvious you just want some attention from "kids" half your age.

you're a joke.

he isn't handicapped he's just demo-ing for jurassic ass motjherfuckers like urself

ok??

3.JPG

thank you

Which da fuck is it?

who had the genius idea to get posts from another board, and bring them over here.

everytime that this has happened we get members from the board in question coming over to join up and post shit.

do we really want supertalk to be filled with members from that place???