Next best shirt from Hanes?

qom

Hiya, I know that many of you guys here prefer the Beefy T from Hanes, but I'm curious which shirt from Hanes that is "the next best", as we're starting up a t-shirt company as a project in school and we can't afford to print on the beefy ones.

I'd be pleased if you could provide me with some information and perhaps a picture or something.

;-(~~

you guys on the east coast or west coast of the US?

if you're on the east, use shirtsupplier.com

if on the west coast, shirtdistributor.com

they're pretty good, they sell for about $2.32 at MOST/per shirt. if you buy over $50 they'll bring the taping fee down to $4. they deliver fairly quickly and do not require a wholesale license (if you guys have a wholesale license, then by all means, use that!)

i tend to like Fruit of the Loom BEST 50/50 poly/cotton. they fit me really really well (i have pretty broad shoulders and like my shirts fitted) and they have lots of colors (29)

hope this helps.

Thanks for the input!

Unfortunately we're situated in Sweden, Hanes is rather expensive to buy from wholesalers here, around $7.40 for the Beefy T which is kind of expensive.

Really what we're after is a slim fitted and 'high quality' shirt to screenprint on, but since all expenses are on us and we probably won't sell our whole batch we're looking for a semi cheap solution.

Would be great if anyone could tip me off about any shirt that fits the critera.

))<>((

Back and Forth. Forever

just saw your signature (the new one)

love it. that movie was infinitely better the second time, granted the first time i watched it was low on sleep and pretty much just passed out (but i was interested in the movie!)

if you guys consider applying for a wholesale license, american apparel might be pretty good. as a whole i really don't know what companies lie outside of the US, so that's my best shot :/

g'luck!

Quote:

Hanes Beefy's suck. the feel of the cotton is great, but they are inconsistant in their cut and quality as they get produced in 3 different places. Plus when washed Beefy's shrink up and get very boxy.

--- Original message by My Pal the Crook on Feb 3, 2006 07:13 PM

I'm waiting for your great advise! :)

dada: thanks for advise, but too little colors to choose from

))<>((

Back and Forth. Forever

Edited by qom on Feb 3, 2006 at 07:32 PM

• 1 month later...

if you are paying 7.40 for hanes, you could get AA less for wholesale. around 5 per shirt if you order lots of six in the same size and colour. if you want to mix it up and dont want to stick to the same size/colour it is about $7 per t shirt, and this is $CDN...

my favourite things

http://mfthings.blogspot.com/

Edited by SENDkylHISPASSWORD on Mar 8, 2006 at 10:00 AM

Thing is we're situated in Sweden, else AA or AAA would've been the ultimate choice I think.

But, I'm interested in the fit of Fit-T as I've heard it's slimmer than Beefy-T and not as ugly neck.

I've never seen the Fit-T in action or anyone that has commented on them.

Else I will go with Gildan 2000, anyone had any bad experiences with them?

Lars: I'm familiar with the site, but thanks anyway :)

))<>((

Back and Forth. Forever

Edited by qom on Mar 8, 2006 at 05:39 PM