Anyone seen Acne Paper or Something in the Way?

nairb49

Quote:

got a copy of each of these, the Acne paper is absolutely great, beautiful photos

something in the way is also pretty decent.

--- Original message by nairb49 on Feb 1, 2006 05:27 PM

I love the copy of the Acne Paper that I was sent from Sweden. It has great pics and awesome interviews. Haven't seen something in the way yet.

Have you guys got the first or second issue? I liked the first issue because I recognised a few people who they interviewed(MisShapes for example, girl is so hot), but I don't recognise any of those in the second issue. I still like it though, it looks great and is very interesting. Do you get them for free by Acne or do you buy them in stores?

I signed up on their website, first I got a(well, I actually got two!) handwritten card thanking me for showing my interest, and then I got a handwritten christmas card. I also get Acne paper for free.

dontcaretoomuchforcrap CANT SKATE!!

Quote:

i've got the 1st issue, for free from a retailer I was chatting with who gave me a copy.

do you get it via the store? or just from signing up online?

--- Original message by nairb49 on Feb 2, 2006 05:51 AM

I've got the first issue as well, the guy who exports swedish clothing for me packaged it when I ordered my Max Cash along with the cheapmonday lookbook.