i have hit the jackpot

nf one

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to high school with a kid like that. he would always sing madonna off key and he'd always call me honeeey and girrrl me this girrrrrl me that.. he ended up winning the title of queen at prom and the lesbian girl got the king title.

wait, is he wearing women's jeans backwards?

yes

I went to high school with a kid like that. he would always sing madonna off key and he'd always call me honeeey and girrrl me this girrrrrl me that.. he ended up winning the title of queen at prom and the lesbian girl got the king title.

this is picturesque

but I hate the really flaming gay guys that gotta get annoying as fuck

when a dude tryin to sleep, you don't fucking spray glitter everywhere and sing obnoxiously

why the fuck are you so loud

if this guy was from somewhere other than los angeles and still pulled this shit it would mean he was probably good times because he had to put up with everyone giving him shit constantly for doing his own thing so he'd be weird but a little bit humble about it like this girl i know from some small town in ohio who collects masks because she thinks they keep ghosts away

Dudes in Ed Hardy+True Religion+Mark Nason get laid too, "trust". Does that mean they dress well?

That guy looks ridiculous, but that's obviously his shtick.

Dressing well is relative. It's a matter of taste. Contrary to what this board thinks, there is no right and there is no wrong. It's about being comfortable in your skin while wearing your clothes.

This du style does not appeal to me but that doesn't matter. In his world, he may be king (or queen)

*ETA:* the chicks that are bangin' the "Dudes in Ed Hardy+True Religion+Mark Nason" must like the way the dudes are dressed

Dressing well is relative. It's a matter of taste. Contrary to what this board thinks, there is no right and there is no wrong. It's about being comfortable in your skin while wearing your clothes.

This du style does not appeal to me but that doesn't matter. In his world, he may be king (or queen)

*ETA:* the chicks that are bangin' the "Dudes in Ed Hardy+True Religion+Mark Nason" must like the way the dudes are dressed

guys that dress like "shit" (gaudy and flashy) has the guts to wear it in public. PUBLIC. you think they'd have trouble going up to a girl even though there might be a good chance they'd be shot down? they reek of confidence and you can't help but smile when conversing with them.

guys that dress like "shit" (gaudy and flashy) has the guts to wear it in public. PUBLIC. you think they'd have trouble going up to a girl even though there might be a good chance they'd be shot down? they reek of confidence and you can't help but smile when conversing with them.

You really think those kinds of guys are aware that they dress "like shit"? Hell no, in their mind they're cutting-edge and steezy as fuck (though they probably don't think in these terms). No doubt they have confidence, however misguided it might be, but their clothing choices don't indicate this. Besides, these guys are only entertaining when they're aware of how fucking ridiculous they are (almost never).

you just described swag

You really think those kinds of guys are aware that they dress "like shit"? Hell no, in their mind they're cutting-edge and steezy as fuck (though they probably don't think in these terms). No doubt they have confidence, however misguided it might be, but their clothing choices don't indicate this. Besides, these guys are only entertaining when they're aware of how fucking ridiculous they are (almost never).

you don't get it ....YOU think they dress like shit. I may even agree but the point is moot. In their world, they maybe be the shitz and, confidence can never be misguided.

clothes=/=automatic confidence

but have you never had a piece of clothing that when you slipped it on it made you happy? made you feel sexy? maybe a pair of jeans that made your ass look like wow or a shirt that clung just right cos of the material, cut and of course your body..

I'm not saying he thinks he look like shit..who'd dress in clothes that they think is shitty anyways.

you just described swag

you don't get it ....YOU think they dress like shit. I may even agree but the point is moot. In their world, they maybe be the shitz and, confidence can never be misguided.

Well I put "like shit" in quotes for that very reason. Also there are TONS of situations where confidence can be misguided. For example, when I try to hit on lesbians.

it gives me the creeps when people who consider themselves witty and avante garde consciously try to look nihilistic. but i guess im the real loser in the end because that fat ugly motherfucker actually hangs out with girls that i would fuck very gently.

it gives me the creeps when people who consider themselves witty and avante garde consciously try to look nihilistic. but i guess im the real loser in the end because that fat ugly motherfucker actually hangs out with girls that i would fuck very gently.

What in the hell does this mean? Also, check his blog, most of those chicks is nasty.