a paid of jeans for 85,000 US dollars???

keyko

No Edge, it does not look like a typo. How about these Eternals for the same price:

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/bears/sample-eternal-811/

And though I like the hard wash od SC standards, if you compare the pics of both, the wash of the ones for 85K looks much more natural and unique.

The only explanation i can guess of is perhaps they were broken in by some Japanese royal family member...

Alien vs Predator, Freddie vs Jason, Nudie vs A.P.C.

Guest Fade to Black

Typo or not, those Denimes are beautiful...the 42 K ones are also sick. Man I can't believe I'm just realizing the illness of Denime, I remember buying two cargo pants from them back in '00, i had never even heard of the brand back then.

I don't understand why those Burgus are so expensive...natural indigo dye or something?

Edited by Fade to Black on Jan 31, 2006 at 06:42 PM

Quote:

those 85k denimes werent that bueaituful. but they looks so real. like seriously they had that look of a mediocre RRDS after 7 months. it looked so fucking real even though it was washed. but as for looking beautiful i dont kow. i think its the reality of the uglyness of jeans there.

--- Original message by Corbin Law on Feb 1, 2006 07:59 PM

they are not pre-washed, they were raw and worn for some time. It's just a sample page to show how different jeans turn out after wear.

dontcaretoomuchforcrap CANT SKATE!!