My neighbors' dogs

Mr Waffles

capture one of the dogs, decapitate the dog then place the severed head within a cardboard box with a note inside that says "YOU MADE ME DO THIS."

place box on neighbor's doorstep.

having the strangest sense of deja vu right now, where have i heard this before?

Dude, if you fucked with my dog, or hurt it in any way, i would fucking KILL you. I am being as honest right now as i ever have been on this site. I would find you, and kill you. Dont ever, ever, fuck with another persons pet unless it is actively trying to kill or hurt you or someone you love.

if the dog is barking at everything doesn't it mean that they have too much pent up energy and are getting agressive because the owners aren't releasing all that energy?

in the end i don't think it's the dogs fault for acting the way they do it's always the owners fault (same situation with kids)

so in the end i say poop in a paper bag, put it in front of the door, set it on fire and ring the doorbell.

realtalk waffles, you're a homo. notes in their mailbox? oh no, a sternly worded note, they'll totally do something about their dogs now that you've shown yourself to be a weeping little vagina. i'm sure they couldn't bear to read another angry note from you. did you call them doodooheads?

i'd hate on you for trying to fuck with the dogs, but you're obviously too big of a puss to actually do anything.

Weird, but we're kind of going through the same thing right now. Same layout and everything, people behind me and a house to the left. Odd... Anyhow, we have dogs and people have complained about them barking sometimes also. Definitely a wrong and right way to go about it. I think the honest, and best, solution is to leave a series of notes being cool about it. Document it, and after a couple weeks try to talk to them in person. We used this thing to train our dogs to not bark:

barkcollar.jpg

http://www.mightypets.com/product.asp?3=541

Maybe tell them about it. It's a humane system and it works really well.

If they get defensive, which they will, and don't respond well, call the cops. Let them take it from there. At least you did everything you could on your end.

1) You should really put in some effort to know everyone who has property touching your property. Just a good idea, it makes shit like this go away much more easily.

2) Talk to the owners. Just be cool about it. Most dog owners know when their dog is acting anti-social.

3) Buy a dog wistle.

4) Buy an electronic dog whistle that runs all day and point it at their house.

5) Start calling the cops (they won't do anything, they'll just start a neighborhood war, which will eventually fuck up a BBQ in your backyard).

Sidenote: I'm no fan of dogs, but don't fuck with another persons pet. For all intent and purpose, that dog is part of the family.