My neighbors' dogs

Mr Waffles

so my neighbors' dogs are always barking at everything. They live next to the people that live directly behind me. I want to do something to them, but it can't harm them or let the neighbors know that it was me. Ideas?

im thinking some sort of laxative inside a cheese slice or something along those lines. or i just let them out and have them attack me and get them put down. I have already left little notes in their mailbox telling them that their dogs sucked.

Feed them pizza rolls filled with dish soap...

This will not harm the dogs other than the discomfort of their stomach bubbling up and them throwing up a lot.

(Poison control once told me to do this to my dog after it ate a shitload of my mushrooms) (I of course told them it ate my holloween candy but none the less...)

The dog still lives to this day.

dog.gifdog.gif

just round up some neighbors that feel the same way as you and file a formal compliant to the home owners association or the super.

seriously, don't put laxatives in the dogs food. that kinda shit starts up neighbor wars and that ain't good for nobody.

i have the same problem with my next door neighbor. she has this small pomeranian mix breed that she unleashes every time my family decides to sit outback. it just stares at us from the other side of the fence and barks the entire time.

i tried the laxative thing, trust me, it doesn't work.

so my neighbors' dogs are always barking at everything. They live next to the people that live directly behind me. I want to do something to them, but it can't harm them or let the neighbors know that it was me. Ideas?

im thinking some sort of laxative inside a cheese slice or something along those lines. or i just let them out and have them attack me and get them put down. I have already left little notes in their mailbox telling them that their dogs sucked.

buy a huge bags of m&m's, hersheys, reeses, dump all of it. it will taste delicious to them but they'll be dead by tommorow.

shit in a paper bag and toss it into their backyard for the dogs to get at and eat/lick. atleast you have the satisfaction of knowing the dogs are eating your shit.

do it do it!