OFFIClAL SUFU "DONT TOUCH YOUR SHT" CHALLENGE/SUPPORT GROUP

Gouf

Day 3 - Haven't smoked or fapped, feel fine. Woke up not feeling tired and shitty for the first time in a while actually and i can remember my dream pretty vividly which doesn't happen often.

Last night i was dying for a smoke but then as i got up to walk out i stubbed my toe and it hurt fucking horribly and the craving past.

I'm curious how i will feel in about a week, like is what i am doing even humanly possible and might i just die?

you talking bout that chick on the bathroom sink ?

thats not daniway.

edit : i had sex yesterday but didn't have a condom so technically i should of busted yesterday.

now it's saturday and i had nothing to do.

and rihanna and cassie and now DANIWAY so fuck it.

i'll try again starting monday

still going strong but i just woke up from a nap and it's now 11pm saturday night, i fear for my safety. convince me not to do this guys. and billy it's okay, that is a temptation to end all temptations.

don't worry bro, i got your back.

2viryhf.gif

2yu0uvs.gif

33xvn1f.gif

24w8193.gif

2zjgc46.gif

I'm on 4 days midnight tonight.

Last two nights I've suddenly woken up in the morning in a state of terror from a nightmare. One I had goop in my eye and was going blind and kept blowing black blood out of my nose. the other I was in a ship that was filling with water and couldn't figure out which lever to pull to prevent myself from drowning.

i guess you could call the second a 'wet dream'?