• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounddumber you're probably the worst poster right now

uncle/aunt was more entertaining than you

xenox was more entertaining than you

entertaining?

idgaf about entertaining, who the fuck you think i am? oprah? dave chappelle? fall back

however - im the realest du on sufu

your identity is based on a lower tier dipset rapper and having smoked weed with a girl that posts on lookbook

your identity is based on sufu

no sufu = no you

how does it feel to be a tool?

oh and

i look better

i drive better

i fuck better

so the fuck you du is talkin about?

your identity is based on sufu

no sufu = no you

how does it feel to be a tool?

oh and

i look better

i drive better

i fuck better

so the fuck you du is talkin about?

quoth superconfessional:

blowjob > sex
i like girls with flaws

braces, mild acne and shit like that

youre mad cause i smoked weed with your internet goddess

holla back

waywt

dpxnhj.jpg

you're not helping your argument. and I didn't even take a fraction of the best stuff.

I kissed the girl I'm seeing in public, just a cheek kiss, nothing like drastic or like, intense and she got steamed

I don't have the balls to tell her to break up with her boyfriend though. Dude is like 500 miles away and sounds like a dick now that she tells me about their relationship.

would I just be breakin my own heart if I asked her that anyways considering school is done in less than 2 weeks?

sigh. goddamn interpersonal/romantic entanglement.

nah, not even. I was really close with this girl a couple summers ago and she essentially has tapered our friendship off to NOTHING since the end of that summer. I would call her and see if she wanted to hang out but like nothing, ever. Then one day over break she calls me while I'm at home and is like "I'm driving by your house!" and that's it. Fucking immature is what it is.
sigh

anyone ever had that whole situation at school or wherever where there's this one chick, who is just so gorgeous, down to earth, and cool that you are embarrassed every time the opportunity comes up to chat with them? and then you find out they already have a boyfriend? but regardless of this, every time you pass in the hallway eyes are exchanged?

dang, this one girl at school. Probably the best looking girl in my year.

feelin like a shit-outta-luck high schooler. so 14 year old status on this one.

I only say this cause she showed up in one of my dreams last night. The rest of that dream was about the Smiths reuniting and playing a kickass show.

bitch ass simp

bitch ass simp

still getting my dick wet, and shall be tonight, as well.

simp? nah

homewrecker? probably

bitch? nah

you? punk ass canuck queef

I bet your buddies loved jerkin off to the girl who tickled your pickle - cause like you said, you leaked the pics, but shit man, if I was your du, I'd post that shit online for all the world to see. I'd even send them into AA and be like "HIRE THIS GIRL FOR THIS EXACT REASON"

bitch is a bitch ;)

let me get this straight, made fun of jeep for smashing involved girl, deepthroats dipset and their affiliates, then starts an argument to defend some bitch he may or may not have smoked with(cause smoking with bitch now means you have mad game), allegedly smashed said girl(doubtful), and then call jeep the simp.....LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR SO THE IRONY IS NOT SHORT ON ANYONE, YOU CALLED JEEP A SIMP IN DEFENSE OF A WOMAN YOU MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE HAD REALATIONS WITH AND WENT AS FAR AS TO CHALLENGE HIM TO A FIGHT OVER IT......THE SIMPERY IN THAT IS ASTOUNDING AT THE VERY LEAST

let me make THIS clear. a bunch of tools who live in new york fucking city, have thousands of posts on a fashion forum, and prance around in thousand dollar outfits daily are sitting around on the internet calling other people pussies. getting called a queef by your average sufu poster is what i imagine being called a nerd by the president of the chess club is like.

all that's going on itt is a gay internet slapfight amongst a bunch of tryhards.

let me make THIS clear. a bunch of tools who live in new york fucking city, have thousands of posts on a fashion forum, and prance around in thousand dollar outfits daily are sitting around on the internet calling other people pussies. getting called a queef by your average sufu poster is what i imagine being called a nerd by the president of the chess club is like.

all that's going on itt is a gay internet slapfight amongst a bunch of tryhards.

I live on Staten Island.

I do post on a fashion forum.

Most of my clothes cost about $50.

I am sitting around calling someone a queef.

I am not trying all that hard.

Hella Loud Tunes, Bro.

let me get this straight, made fun of jeep for smashing involved girl, deepthroats dipset and their affiliates, then starts an argument to defend some bitch he may or may not have smoked with(cause smoking with bitch now means you have mad game), allegedly smashed said girl(doubtful), and then call jeep the simp.....LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR SO THE IRONY IS NOT SHORT ON ANYONE, YOU CALLED JEEP A SIMP IN DEFENSE OF A WOMAN YOU MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE HAD REALATIONS WITH AND WENT AS FAR AS TO CHALLENGE HIM TO A FIGHT OVER IT......THE SIMPERY IN THAT IS ASTOUNDING AT THE VERY LEAST

lemme get this straight

go back to niketalk

and instead of going the bitch route and trying to get me off a sufu so you can prevail be default, try refuting some of the clear points i made, just try....the truth owns pussies like you