Do women find skinny jeans attractive on men? Hmmm...

Tyler

i know a lot of girls who like the skinny jeans look.

at work yesterday (i work in a jeans shop) i tried on a pair of Levis Skinner Straight (I think it's like a 563, slimfit straight leg - slimmer than a slim jim i reckon) jeans just for fun and the girls at work were loving it. Too tight for my liking though, definite "nut hugger".

And as for indie/rocker kids not knowing about Nudie: At least here in Melbourne that's completely untrue. Nudie jeans are blowing up over here at the moment, mostly within the rocker croud, and it seems like every rocker dude is wearing either Thin Finns or Slim Jims.

Edited by chapital on Jan 29, 2006 at 06:16 PM

Slim fit jeans arent my style, i like more regular cut, although I think in some circles girls would find it attractive, generally I think girls like guys to dress a little more masculine

let's face it , really tight clothing is sort of a feminine ideal, or at least thats the way our society has sterotyped it..

Guest Fade to Black
Quote:
Quote:

jude law = dior homme

--- Original message by tg76 on Jan 28, 2006 09:42 PM

but his jeans don't look as skinny as the dior hommes i've seen. are his jeans dior hommes?

--- Original message by tootwoot on Jan 29, 2006 10:11 AM

yeah of most of the candid pics I've seen of Jude Law in the past, say, 6 months, almost all the time he's wearing jeans they're Diors. The reason they don't look so skinny is probably because he's got bigger legs and is wearing a larger size (Jude Law isn't huge, but he's not exactly the typical Dior thin model type either).

Quote:
Quote: jude law = dior homme

Quote: but his jeans don't look as skinny as the dior hommes i've seen. are his jeans dior hommes?

yeah of most of the candid pics I've seen of Jude Law in the past, say, 6 months, almost all the time he's wearing jeans they're Diors. The reason they don't look so skinny is probably because he's got bigger legs and is wearing a larger size (Jude Law isn't huge, but he's not exactly the typical Dior thin model type either).

Yup, I agree. Most of Dior Homme jeans are just slim, not skinny tight. It looks skintight on the runway because their models are anorexic-thin.

and on the subject of slim jeans, the new Levi's washed indigo red tab 501s, have the same cut as the 1947 model. hooray for cheap replicas LVCs!

Edited by DJ_Flame on Jan 29, 2006 at 11:34 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: jude law = dior homme

Quote: but his jeans don't look as skinny as the dior hommes i've seen. are his jeans dior hommes?

Yup, I agree. Most of Dior Homme jeans are just slim, not skinny tight. It looks skintight on the runway because their models are anorexic-thin.

and on the subject of slim jeans, the new Levi's washed indigo red tab 501s, have the same cut as the 1947 model. hooray for cheap replicas LVCs!

Edited by DJ_Flame on Jan 29, 2006 at 11:34 PM

--- Original message by DJ_Flame on Jan 29, 2006 11:31 PM

Which tight jeans are the tightest on you depends on your proportions (how slim is your waist compared to your thighs and calves as all jeans have different proportions you might actually have a tighter fit in a different pair than someone else). For exemple APC cure are skin tight on me (denim leggings) at the lowest size I tried on (27) while some posters mentionned they were just "slim" on them.

• 3 weeks later...

did any girls ever reply to this thread?? i'm a girl and i love skinny jeans on guys. LOVE it. of course the guy needs to be able to pull it off. though i've seen a few emo guys wearing super tight black jeans with the usual black t-shirts, chains, ugly hair and dirty shoes - not into that look at all...the jeans still made me look twice though.