Denim Wiki

amardeep

Thanks for all the contributions guys.

I still need help getting all these raw pics though! This is gonna take forever it's just me doing it.

And as for the information section, I'd REALLY love to add it using content from superfuture and other websites with good info, but I'm still waiting to get permission from the owners of the info, so if anyone would want to type something up and send it to me, it'd be greatly appreciated! Credit will be given where due.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm pretty sure that 1937 501 on there is actually a 1937 201.

Why do you say this? I would think the guy that wore em knew what he was wearing. I'm not really sure of the differences b/w the 501 and the 201 though, so if you can lmk why you think this, I'll change it.

those look like they belong to jacoblue and I've asked him about it before and he has said they are indeed 201s.

you can tell cause they have the wrong arcs and the wrong cinch.

Ah, good looks. Moved to 1937 201s

you can get really good pics of the FC1108 and 0105(as well as mad before/after pics from the bears site on raukuten.

the bears site in general is my go-to place for fit pics, they always size right on the model.

already have the raw pics for them from bears, maybe it's a good idea to add the faded ones too. i'll add those later today

ps. if anyone in japan can proxy some stuff for me from bears for a much lower proxy fee than the established ones, lemme know :)

• 2 weeks later...

I stumbled on some evolution pics of my warehouse jeans. I am going to shove them up on the site.

Just added some more pics of earlier shots of my warehouse contest jeans.

indeed, that is what it was intended for: raw denim. but thats the beautiful part; since its a wiki, if something is wrong, you can modify it. or if you think the situation calls for it, remove it. i'll leave it up for now and you guys can do whatever you like with it.

thanks for the contribution digitalkimchee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...