Sale: Final Home, Helmut Lang, Supreme Kermit, Unicloak, Corpus

so-so

Price Drops pricedrops

So I'm getting rid of a few things that have been taking up space in my closet. I'm open to offers, so let me hear them.

First up is probably my favorite piece I've owned, a Final Home sample jean jacket bought from the Final Home store in Harajuku. This is a slim fitting jacket marked as an M, but would fits more on the Large side. I'm selling because I'm just a bit too big for it, but I still couldn't pass it up. As such, it's only been worn a few times, so no problems that I know of. The fabric is really unique, it's a lighter weight denim that has an almost metallic sheen to it. The collar sets this apart from other jean jackets, unique design and closure.

I still don't want to sell this, but it has gotten almost no use.

dscn1126m.jpg

dscn1130d.jpg

Paid around 300, looking to sell for $210 shipped in the US (int'l pm me). This is a sample piece and is truly one of a kind.

Measurements

Chest- 53cm

Length- 60cm

Shoulder- 45.5cm

Sleeves- ~65cm

Next is another Final Home jacket, tagged size M fits like a smaller L, but is meant to be worn looser. This one is also going because it is just too small for me to get enough use out of it. Amazingly comfortable and unique. Easily the most comfortable jacket I've owned, softsoftsoft lining in the neck, sleeves and in the pockets etc. Again, a really unique design, full length zipper runs up the shawl style neck (which has a hideaway hood) and uncovers a 2 layer design that has two hidden pockets (hard to explain, look at the last photo).

dscn1135i.jpg

dscn1137.jpg

picture1bvf.png

Paid 250$ @ final home, looking for $180 shipped.

Chest- 54.5cm

Length- 69cm

Shoulder- 46.5cm

Sleeves- ~65cm (Sleeves have a soft fleece under, so they can be worn normal or rolled/cuffed up)

Next up is the Supreme Kermit shirt, white in unworn condition, size XL. Bought from the online store, so no tag. Tried on once, never worn.

dscn1123l.jpg

$90 shipped

Helmut Lang one button wool blazer in size 46. Never worn, tags still attached. Impulse buy, if I keep it I could get some use, but probably not enough to warrant the purchase. Fantastic blazer.

dscn1125v.jpg

Fit picture (not my photo)

picture1zot.png

Retails at over $650, looking for $250 shipped

Measurements

Chest- 57cm

Length- 77.5cm

Shoulder- 46.5cm

Sleeve- ~68cm

http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/Tutorials/AndrewHarrisEBayMeasurement.htm

This was used as a guide for measurements

• 1 month later...