Looking for poor mans Common Projects

qom

I'm looking for a pair of shoes that looks similar to the achilles mids in white.

The ones that I have find that are pretty similar are the vulcanised hi's from umbro by kim jones ( http://espimages.biz/2132/I/759/87/lrgE08E23BF-4215-4952-A1AC-F1FB04F08D30.jpg )

I don't think they're produced anymore though. And yes, they aren't THAT similar, but they cost £45 and that's a little less compared to £235.

A clean looking hi/mid top in white and must be leather too.

Must be someone else that does these kind of shoes with a slighly cheaper price tag

Somewhere around £80 would be a decent price

thanks freecat, I'll look into that.

I know there are many people selling cp's in supermarket but I haven't seen many achilles mid whites in size 42. I guess people that get 'em usually keep 'em

those are sort of ugly maybe not a lot of people buy them? Anyway try to find a pair off retail and it will be really worth the price, they are really tough.

they're "nike tennis classic vintage". looking good for nikes. would never kop tho, i have too much pair of cheap white canvas shoes to beat up.

agreed on the apc x nike. tried them at the store, they are fugly and makes mongoloid feets.

People sell common projects on the supermarket for pretty cheap fairly regularly. I don't think I'd ever buy a pair of CPs again because my taste has changed, but they are a pretty well made, sound investment as far as longevity goes. Fairly often there are CPs available here for $120 or 140US.

this is not true. i just had a pair listed at 175 on sufu which was more than reasonable and i had a not so popular size as 42 since my feet are huge.

they sold for $250 on ebay after gettign dumbass buyer after dumbass buyer pming me about sole length n' shit here. go figure.

you won't find unworn or even lightly worn for under 150 methinks - not for the classic looking styles anyways.

I always thought people who were willing to pay the exorbitant price for common projects were high on crack smoke... $300+ for a plain leather shoe, jesus CHRIST. do you have money to burn or something?

I used to feel the same way but these days I rather rock a pair of cps that last me 1-2 years than go through 10 pairs of converse that last me like 1-2 months.

I always thought people who were willing to pay the exorbitant price for common projects were high on crack smoke... $300+ for a plain leather shoe, jesus CHRIST. do you have money to burn or something?

It's not that it's $300 for a shoe it's $300 for a sneaker.

I don't care how well made it is, or how quality the materials are, at the end of the day it's still just a sneaker.

Not my cup of tea, but I guess it's all relative.