Supermarket: worst seller edition

i was pretty late with shipping shit out...to hollywood and tofu but they got their shit...

im callin this nigga tofu out he got his shit but still hasnt fixed the paypal claim...this motherfucker lives in ridgewood which aint that far from me and i got friends there anyway so i know the neighborhood but i dont really wanna do some stupid shit over some stupid shit...yo i sent you the shit late and i said im sorry mad times sorry my dude i couldnt do anything about it but i sent it out regardless why you got a crazy case of bitchassness for? i aint even wanna say anything was going to just let it go and create a new paypal account but yo you're suffering from a case of bitchassness...im sure this dude is a nice guy and all but you gotta let go of the bitchassness.

diamonds i still need to send you stuff my bad.

suckdick kinda shafted me and did some shady shit but its cool and i guess we worked it out.

tofu if you're reading this get at me or at least we could exchange digits and settle this shit not on some threatening type stuff but at least chat it up and see where we're at, feel me? STOP THE BITCHASSNESS.