SUBLET: Westwood, Los Angeles CA

cyberPUNK

I am looking for someone to take over my sublet since I've graduated a quarter earlier than previously expected (move-in ASAP). The apartment is a 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom in Westwood, a few blocks south of Wilshire. Apartment is fully furnished, includes cable and wireless internet. In addition to the $575 a month is the internet and electricity fee which together is around an additional $40 a month. You would be sharing the bedroom with two male UCLA students. However if you would prefer to sleep in the living room that can be arranged. The living room is very spacious, there is a large balcony, dishwasher, and even a pool in the apartment complex.

Many times the other roommates will go home on the weekends and so it is very likely that you will have the place to yourself over the weekends.

Feel free to message me with any questions!

• 1 month later...

yeah it's on midvale. my spot filled up but one guy moves out beginning of june and i think they need someone to take over until august. shit is spacious and it's in a luxury apartment complex. manager is chill with blazing too. pm me if you're still interested.