FS: 45 rpm sorahiko jeans, 32 waist

45 rpm jeans for sale here. These are their basic sorahiko cut, somewhat loose but not too much so.

Price = SOLD

Price includes shipping within the US. Add $15 for international shipping by registered mail, or $25 for EMS. Paypal only please.

The jeans have been lightly used, and are in excellent condition. There is a little bit of fading on the rear pockets and the knee joints at the back, but nothing too noticeable. These pants were worn for a couple of weeks and are otherwise new. These things retail at $350 at the 45 rpm store in nyc, so this is your chance for a much better deal. There is still quite a bit of room for breaking them in, which is a lot of the fun. The size is labeled a 32. By my measurements the waist runs true to size. The jeans were tailored at the 45 rpm shop to a 28 inch inseam. Rise is 10.5", the opening at the bottom of the leg is 8.5", and the total length from top to bottom is 40". I've done my best to photograph them both with and without the flash to represent the jeans as accurately as possible. Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions or would like additional photographs.

013-2.jpg

022-1.jpg

023-1.jpg

025.jpg

029.jpg

030-1.jpg

• 1 month later...